Riverdale vs. Smyrna

tdntn

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

.. at least your brave enough to come out and say something after getting beat like a red-headed stepchild.

Hey atleast I wasn't on the field getting beat. ha ha

Go back and read all the trash Smyrna fans have said, read your signature, read the various promises Smryna fans made. They have all the right to rub it in your face.

My signature is not trash talking anyone in particular. In fact, it's not even trash talking to begin with. That's me being a fan.

Edited by jmu031

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Hey atleast I wasn't on the field getting beat. ha ha

My signature is not trash talking anyone in particukar. In fact, it's not even trach talking to begin with. That's me being a fan.

.. its you making promises like the rest of your boys did, but i will give you credit .. your boys havent showed up but you did, even after the embarassment.

Yea I'm pretty sure that there are about 30,000 people in Smyrna and about 15 of them are on here showing no class.

I could be on here showing no class also but then I would have to stoop down to your level of unsportsmanship.

Instead of gloating on coacht, why don't you go have a good time with your friends and celebrate your victory and try being a little bit humble?

cant got to work in the morning :lol: but go look at all the pages back i was humble all week

Yep SCN, I was just pointing out that you guys did your talking on the field. Some of the people from Smyrna did ask for it after all of the talk these past two weeks. Enjoy the win and good luck the rest of the season.........

thanks man still a tough road ahead to get where we wanna get

.. its you making promises like the rest of your boys did, but i will give you credit .. your boys havent showed up but you did, even after the embarassment.

I wanted to come on here tonight to show all of you riverdale people some well deserved respect and I'm disappointed in the way most of you have acted.

There's no need to bash some very good players from smyrna (like Sonny and Rod) just because they didn't play well. They tried their best and that's all you can ask for.

Guest dare_2_dream

I wanted to come on here tonight to show all of you riverdale people some well deserved respect and I'm disappointed in the way most of you have acted.

There's no need to bash some very good players from smyrna (like Sonny and Rod) just because they didn't play well. They tried their best and that's all you can ask for.

I am not from Riverdale, just dont like Smyrna at all. You all talked them up like they were the best thing since sliced bread all week and they played like poo-poo.

i dont know about sonny but rod is a bad sport and has a big mouth and the playmaker didnt back anything up but thanks

i dont know about sonny but rod is a bad sport and has a big mouth and the playmaker didnt back anything up but thanks

Rod is actually a really good guy. I've known him along time since we were little kids so I suggest you stop judging guys based on what they're like on the field and just shut your mouth.

I am not from Riverdale, just dont like Smyrna at all. You all talked them up like they were the best thing since sliced bread all week and they played like poo-poo.

I never talked up Smyrna all week. I predicted they would win and was clearly wrong but I never talked them up. Check the boards.

I was actually referring to everyone, not just you. sorry for the misunderstanding.

Yea I'm pretty sure that there are about 30,000 people in Smyrna and about 15 of them are on here showing no class.

I could be on here showing no class also but then I would have to stoop down to your level of unsportsmanship.

Instead of gloating on coacht, why don't you go have a good time with your friends and celebrate your victory and try being a little bit humble?

rod didnt show much sportsmanship...trying to bring down jeremy mcclain over 10 yards out of bounds on the riverdale sideline and then him and another player proceeding to talk stuff to every riverdale player. you better be lucky riverdale coaches are classy enough to calm our squad down, shadowens would have told his sideline to jump any riverdale player in the same situation. but yea if i was rod i would be mad to if i had got stiff armed for about 4 seconds already, he didnt even bring jeremy down, thats the only reason he didnt get flagged :thumb:

maybe it was jeremy who wouldnt let go of him :D

Guest dare_2_dream

I never talked up Smyrna all week. I predicted they would win and was clearly wrong but I never talked them up. Check the boards.

I was actually referring to everyone, not just you. sorry for the misunderstanding.

Well then you are the only one. The rest of your boys talked and talked and now they are nowhere to be found.