Who is the deadliest shooter in all of TN

3Cracker3

Well maybe Unaka's team did stink, but they finished higher than 4th in the District tourny, didn't they. Well didn't they patty... I think I'm gonna start calling you Pepermint Patty LOL... I think its kinda catchy...

But most importantly, I wouldn't be talking crap about special education classes. Those kids have enough to deal with. They don't need you on the side... Yeah, if you keep making fun of those classes, karma might come back and bite you in the arse, and your kid might have to be placed in one (Heaven forbid you ever have any kids)... No really, you ought to be ashamed of yourself making fun of special ed. kids and their classes... Your disgusting... Think about what you just said Pepermint Patty... You're awful... :D

Well arent you a little angel

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the best shooter in the state of tennessee is OMAR WATTAD hands down

he is the best player in tennessee in my opinion.

I dunno about shooter, but he might one of the most talented players. I saw him shoot over Javaris Crittenton (GA Tech) at the Arbys last year. Now that was very impressive. He really got my attention when he would one dribble and shoot in Crittenton's eye. That was impressive.

i dont think he is the best highschool player in east tennessee, he is one of the best.... now when you talk all of tennessee, that makes me think you have not been out of the tri cities to watch much basketball..... or should i just say you must not have left j.c. seeing how you must be a hilltopper fan or you are hetaplaya with a new screen name.... (cant fool this old country boy)

who in the state can you not give an inch, without given up three points. Who is gonna be the man to lead the state in threes this year.

I don't think he will lead the state, but Greeneville has a fresman, David Harris, who probably has the prettiest shot in the state, and I will guarantee you that no one can match him in accuracy. He has alot of maturity to overcome in learning the entire game, but he is young. I have been playing and watching ball for 35 years and this kid is special. The deadliest shooter for his age that I have ever seen.

Omar is without a doubt one of the best players in the state. But I am not so sure he would be considered the best shooter. There is a Freshman in Greeneville named David Harris that I would be glad to match up with Omar in a game of horse, or better than that, a 3 point shoot out. He is hands down the purest shooter in East Tennessee. It's just about a 40 minute drive up to Carver.