Morristown West

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

West will win out until they meet Maryville ( Round 3 ??? ) Not sure when they will meet assuming ( highly likely ) that both advance. I have not seen Maryville play but I have seen West play and DB play. DB scrimmaged Maryville close but Maryville "won", if there is such a thing as winning a scrimmage. I have seen DB play twice and Mo West play once. I would really like to see a DB MoWest game. I think it would be very close, probably the edge towards DB. That being said I would think that Maryville would take MoWest but only by about 7 to 10 points. Maybe we will get to see a Maryville - MoWest game later.

As for tonight, MoWest 48 Greeneville 14.

West will win out until they meet Maryville ( Round 3 ??? ) Not sure when they will meet assuming ( highly likely ) that both advance. I have not seen Maryville play but I have seen West play and DB play. DB scrimmaged Maryville close but Maryville "won", if there is such a thing as winning a scrimmage. I have seen DB play twice and Mo West play once. I would really like to see a DB MoWest game. I think it would be very close, probably the edge towards DB. That being said I would think that Maryville would take MoWest but only by about 7 to 10 points. Maybe we will get to see a Maryville - MoWest game later.

As for tonight, MoWest 48 Greeneville 14.

Here is something to chew on.... Two weeks ago....maybe three...Mo West barely beat Knox West in a game that could have went either way. Last week Maryville trounced Knox West 49-12 with the second and third shirts entering the game mid third and giving up the two scores. Now run back to the chalk board and see if you can calculate these suggestions into your equation.

Here is something to chew on.... Two weeks ago....maybe three...Mo West barely beat Knox West in a game that could have went either way. Last week Maryville trounced Knox West 49-12 with the second and third shirts entering the game mid third and giving up the two scores. Now run back to the chalk board and see if you can calculate these suggestions into your equation.

Come on, he said Maryville would win. What do you want? If everyone says Maryville will win by 100 will that make you happy?