Owls vs. Admirals

volman09

I'd rather play McMinn in the playoffs rather than WB and Farragut!

ME TOO

he had 1/3 of his yards on 1 play. other than that there was just a few other big plays he had including his first td..in the third quarter ooltewah did pretty much nothing including marshall. when 1/3 of ur yards come on 1 play u didnt run all over em. i mena he is good dont get me wrong. probly the best farragut has and will play but he did run all over us like ppl seem to think. how many times did ooltewah punt? more than Farragut oh yeah. they stopped marshall more than u think. like i said. Farragut had their chances in the first half just didnt take advantage.

all the ooltewah ppl make it sound like marshall got a first down everytime he touched the ball.. he def. didnt. there was quite a few times whre he got less than 2 yards. so.. ooltewah ppl need to stop exaggerating. he is good but yall make it seem like he was a god last night and could do whatever he wanted when he wanted and thats completely not true.

yeah dats true

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

clever.. never heard that one before. oh yeah good job winning state in baseball. i thought u guys were good. oh well.

everyone that went to the game last night knows Farragut shoulda won.. they just didnt score when they had their chances in the first half.. shoulda been 3-0 farragut about 3 minutes into the game. but it was still a good game. but what i was trying to say was that if the student section knows what plays we are doing i would think ooltewahs coaches knew.. thats how easy it was to predict.. thats all. no need to be a jerk.

Shoulda, woulda,coulda but didnt

yeah i noticed that "u" scored on that.. thats pretty much what won the game too. and more than 1/3 of "ur" 185 yards and "unstoppable" performance.

Hahahaha wow thats funny...... Marshall had 185 yards on 24 carries. Thats 7.7 yards per carry. Man how in the world does #31 have over 1300 yards when everyone knows what he is going to do.... Doesn't make sense...

so what 100 of those yards came on 2 carries.. then id say maybe he got 10+ on 4 other carries.. so theres atleast 140 on 6.. that leaves 45 for his other 18 carries..

ive been wondering how Andre keeps getting yards.. its not hard to tell what Farragut is doing most of the time. maybe that means he is better if he still gets yard even when everyone knows we are handing him the ball. but i dunno.. Marshall is good though no joke. i'll say from what ive seen he is the best Farragut has played.

sorry i deleted that post.. and made a new one.. ur right that field goal did.. i was surprised Farragut missed their field goal in the first quarter.. ull probly say coulda shoulda woulda but if we made that it coulda been a totally different game..farragut had the momentum then that jsut kinda killed it.. then ooltewah went down and scored with ease.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

yeah i noticed that "u" scored on that.. thats pretty much what won the game too. and more than 1/3 of "ur" 185 yards and "unstoppable" performance.

so what 100 of those yards came on 2 carries.. then id say maybe he got 10+ on 4 other carries.. so theres atleast 140 on 6.. that leaves 45 for his other 18 carries..

ive been wondering how Andre keeps getting yards.. its not hard to tell what Farragut is doing most of the time. maybe that means he is better if he still gets yard even when everyone knows we are handing him the ball. but i dunno.. Marshall is good though no joke. i'll say from what ive seen he is the best Farragut has played.

sorry i deleted that post.. and made a new one.. ur right that field goal did.. i was surprised Farragut missed their field goal in the first quarter.. ull probly say coulda shoulda woulda but if we made that it coulda been a totally different game..farragut had the momentum then that jsut kinda killed it.. then ooltewah went down and scored with ease.

So you are telling me if a runningback ran for 300 yards on 24 carries and got most of his yards on 6 carries that is stopping him? I don't care if you guys stopped him on the other 18 carries, you didn't on the other 6 and keeping a running back to 185 yards when he averages 130 is not called stopping him....

Well stuff happens cant change it now all i can say is God had a plan and thats why what happened happened

i dont even remember that and i wouldnt know even if i knew what u were talking about. unless ur talking about somethin that happened near the ooltewah sidelines on that wr pass or something.. i couldnt see that..

that was a legit hit that #7 had on #5 in the flats.. now thats a different story when a ooltewah guy hit #1 for Farragut..

but Owls#5.. ill agree with u on that..

Edited by ihavenofriendzz