Owls vs. Admirals

volman09

Ooltewah - 41

Farragut - 7

Wow ! That must be some powerful stuff you are on !!! You must be in some kind of alternate universe to predict that kind of score. I'm not predicting an Admiral victory by any means, but I don't see us getting blown out either. The Owls probably have a little edge this year and probably will win a close, competitive ballgame, even though I don't totally discount Farragut's chances to win either. Nevertheless, I just don't see how any Owl fan can just totally disrespect a team like Farragut who has practically owned Ooltewah for the last couple of years, and especially last year. Farragut deserves much more respect than a cocky blowout prediction from Owl fans. Both of these schools have good football programs and deserve respect.

Having said all that, now I must say ......

Go Admirals ! It's Owl hunting season !!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow ! That must be some powerful stuff you are on !!! You must be in some kind of alternate universe to predict that kind of score. I'm not predicting an Admiral victory by any means, but I don't see us getting blown out either. The Owls probably have a little edge this year and probably will win a close, competitive ballgame, even though I don't totally discount Farragut's chances to win either. Nevertheless, I just don't see how any Owl fan can just totally disrespect a team like Farragut who has practically owned Ooltewah for the last couple of years, and especially last year. Farragut deserves much more respect than a cocky blowout prediction from Owl fans. Both of these schools have good football programs and deserve respect.

He is a DB fan. I think he has some respect for Ooltewah from the last two season we have played them JAT. Go Owls!

he's not an owl fan, get over it...ooltewah won the first 3 games of the series, farragut has won the last 3...lets so he breaks the tie, my vote is for ooltewah

he's not an owl fan, get over it...ooltewah won the first 3 games of the series, farragut has won the last 3...lets so he breaks the tie, my vote is for ooltewah

You get over it. I don't care who he is, a wacko prediction of 41-7 for the Owls shows a total lack of respect for Farragut. Farragut is too good of a team and program and has been much much too good RECENTLY against Ooltewah, to be shown that kind of disrespect. Of course he, you and everyone else is entitled to their own opinion, however, this IS a discussion board and when I think an opinion is wacko, then I will feel free to give MY opinion and say so.

You get over it. I don't care who he is, a wacko prediction of 41-7 for the Owls shows a total lack of respect for Farragut. Farragut is too good of a team and program and has been much much too good RECENTLY against Ooltewah, to be shown that kind of disrespect. Of course he, you and everyone else is entitled to their own opinion, however, this IS a discussion board and when I think an opinion is wacko, then I will feel free to give MY opinion and say so.

They will be ready for a feeding frenzy at the NEST on some sailor boys from Farragut. Batten down the hatches, cast off the mooring lines and assume your battle stations because the Owls will be coming at you like kamikazes to sink your mighty flagship. Anchors away back to Farragut you go. Go Owls!

They will be ready for a feeding frenzy at the NEST on some sailor boys from Farragut. Batten down the hatches, cast off the mooring lines and assume your battle stations because the Owls will be coming at you like kamikazes to sink your mighty flagship. Anchors away back to Farragut you go. Go Owls!

That's fine. Go ahead and be cocky. That just means it'll hurt that much more if the Ads pull out a victory AGAIN ! For the record, I respect Ooltewah and actually think Ooltewah will win a tough close matchup. However I also think the Admirals are quite capable of pulling an upset. I think it would be a huge mistake and stupid unwarranted arrogance on the part of the Owls team or the Owls fans, for them to think they are just going to roll with ease over Farragut.

PS: I hope we don't get those same cheatin' hometown Hooterville referees that hosed William Blount. Without them, you guys would've lost to Blount.

Edited by FHS_Admiral

I know you guys are just trying to have a little fun, but realistically speaking, this game should go down to the wire. A mistake here; a mistake there; failure to execute in a critical moment; penalties; special teams are all going to factor in this one. Whichever team executes in the little things the best is going to win this one. I simply don't see anyone going on a feeding frenzy in this one.

PS: I hope we don't get those same cheatin' hometown Hooterville referees that hosed William Blount. Without them, you guys would've lost to Blount.

Good job pointing out what most Owl fans will readily admit to. Though William Blount did it to themselves, and you have no proof of what happened so SHUT UP.

And Waco isn't an Owls fan. He's kidding around, but he does believe we are the best team in the state.

I really hope we win. We need to win. To erase the poor showings last year, and the horrible coaching of the year before.

Edited by Owlbino