Best Officials

HighSchoolFanatic

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this were a multiple choice question........ My vote would go to None of the Above!

A better question would be who are the officials that cause you to cringe when you see them come out of the locker room? I've seen plenty that aren't biased just bad. You wonder how many of these guys started in h.s. or played past there.

Edited by IrishBBall

If this were a multiple choice question........ My vote would go to None of the Above!

A better question would be who are the officials that cause you to cringe when you see them come out of the locker room? I've seen plenty that aren't biased just bad. You wonder how many of these guys started in h.s. or played past there.

Well whos the worst. Those guys are the best in the Tri-Cities, thats just a few to name. Everybody makes bad calls. Id like to see you call a DB and Science Hill game. NEVER blame an official, unless theyre flat out srry. Game is different from the stands. Add Howard Henson to the Tri-Cities list.

Edited by HighSchoolFanatic