WEST GREENE BB GOING TO TURN SOME HEADS THIS YEAR

Mr. Freeze

You asked so I told you who te coach and player of the year should be...and we dont "KNOW " each other. Its not "we dont no each other" i guess thats what you can expect from a WG education....and stop denying it, everyone knows the family called the Sun crying about their WG sport writeups.

Who is this guy or girl. Yea if you don't have anything nice to say don't say nothing at all. This is wg sports topic not a "lets talk about your family topic". Wow its really funny to see people like you get mad and jealous over west greene winning some games. Just dont say anything about it let it go, we beat sg its over, but hey you still got next year. Go Buffs.

Edited by Familyguy2

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of this arguing is pointless. The bottom line is West Greene had a good season. Compared to recent years it was a great season. Did they live up to all the expectations....probably not, but I think the only reason that is is because the expectations were to high. Twenty games was not likely, but it was a good season and I will look forward to seeing the program continuing to improve over the next few years. Its great to see all of the fans back inside the gym because the atmosphere is so intense. Congratulations to the boys on a great season, and I will look forward to watching them tonight when we take on Erwin. GO BUFFS!

Edited by L_333

You asked so I told you who te coach and player of the year should be...and we dont "KNOW " each other. Its not "we dont no each other" i guess thats what you can expect from a WG education....and stop denying it, everyone knows the family called the Sun crying about their WG sport writeups.

I'm very proud of my WG education.I didn't know this was a english class.Sorry I didn't go to college like you.Joe Byrd is the dummy at the Greeneville Sun and I didn't talk to Wayne so get your facts right before you post on this topic.Will you be at the game tonight?I will be on the front row.GO BUFFS!!

Hey a West Greene education is pretty good, considering that 2 Niswonger scholarships went to West Greene this year and a few years ago a girl got the Peyton Manning scholarship. Before too long you're going to run out of bad things to say about West Greene. Big game tonight. Good luck guys, GO BUFFS!

Well.........Unicoi County beat us guys. I can't remember an exact score I just know it was bad. I thought after the first quarter we had a shot, but I have never seen the team this year play that bad in three quarters.

62-26

I think the Blue Devils deserve some credit for the 'bad three quarters' played by West Greene. One more game until we all play under the same banner, united as one district against the other.

62-26

I think the Blue Devils deserve some credit for the 'bad three quarters' played by West Greene. One more game until we all play under the same banner, united as one district against the other.

I agree 100%. West Greene tried to take away the inside game and Unicoi showed us they could shoot the ball. I never said they didn't deserve any credit, they are clearly the best team in the Watauga Conference. That is obvious, but it was also obvious that West Greene played their worst three quarters last night.

I agree 100%. West Greene tried to take away the inside game and Unicoi showed us they could shoot the ball. I never said they didn't deserve any credit, they are clearly the best team in the Watauga Conference. That is obvious, but it was also obvious that West Greene played their worst three quarters last night.

It was like they beat SN on friday night now they are done.WG played like they where scared to death.That's the worst game they have played the entire season.Boys its time to stink it up and move on.WG is not done yet we still got the region saturday night.Looks like we will play Cumberland Gap or Rutledge.

It was like they beat SN on friday night now they are done.WG played like they where scared to death.That's the worst game they have played the entire season.Boys its time to stink it up and move on.WG is not done yet we still got the region saturday night.Looks like we will play Cumberland Gap or Rutledge.

How good are those teams, do we have a shot?

How good are those teams, do we have a shot?

No. Rutledge has already beat you guys twice, and they finished last in in their conferance. Actually the two best teams out of the other distict are playing in the consolation game. Predictions: West Greene losses to District 2 winner C-Gap. Johnson County sqeaks one out against Rutledge. Elizabethton (will beat soundly by Erwin) will get blown-out by PF by at least 25, and Erwin vs. Claiborne, too close to call.

Edited by crazzyness