CAMDEN vs. LEWIS

Stat_pack1

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I THINK THAT'S THE SAME THING YOU SAID LAST YEAR. WERE NOT 9- 0 BY MISTAKE & WERE NOT GOING TO LAY DOWN FOR YOU .AS FAR AS NOT HAVING ANY RUNNING BACKS WERE TO DEEP REALY. AND WE HAVE 3 VERY GOOD QUARTERBACKS SO BRING IT ON...

I think Camden has too much offense and defense for Lewis Co. to contend with.

Camden:35

Lewis Co:13

I tell you what, you need to ask a few of the Waverly players, they know exactly what was said, now whether they will fess up to it, I really dont know..but they know who they are and what was said....and this Lionfan1 really isnt a Lionfan, they have no clue what is going on and I cant believe they would think our coaches needed to do that to fire up our kids...they don't need to be fired up, they need no help...

Well then if you know everything then tell us how it got started......don't play this hesaid/she said/they said crap.

LCHS is ranked higher in every poll in the state and on the web. Lions, don't think for one minute we aren't the heavy underdogs (once again) in this one. LC has won the region almost every year including last year - against us. They're the favs and will be the favs again. Just wait until the BIG ONES comes out next week and you'll see that the statewide fans will pick Lewis Co. to beat us, again. Take a look at the AP tomorrow and look how you are in their shadow. The truth of the matter is your "you know whats" are going to be to the wall when you march into their stadium at 8-1 to face a 9-0 LCHS team that is accustomed to winning, and winning big at home. Whether winning or losing, the LC Panthers will be kicking and scratching when the clock is past 9:00 next Friday night so ya'll better stay focused and carry your dinner buckets. We believe in you, but it's not a done deal until it's a done deal. Camden has NEVER won a region championship since the inception of regions. Remember that - not one single Football Regional Championship sits at 115 Schools Drive.

If Camden had been playing in this WEAKA$$ region in previous years.... THE TROPHY CASES WOULD BE FULL!!!!

If Camden had been playing in this WEAKA$$ region in previous years.... THE TROPHY CASES WOULD BE FULL!!!!

lol..I find this amusing..I picked Camden to win the game. But not because I believe they have more heart. Just because of the leadership issues at LC. And about this region being weak. It was never weak until this year. There are alot of teams rebuilding this year. Normally Riverside and Loretto would be much better. And Richland should have had a better season. And if this was such a "weaka$$" region..why are yall the defending RUNNER-UP's of the region..we took it too you last year. You can't deny that. In fact...I'm changing my outcome of the game. I now say..Lewis County 21 Camden 20. I thought Camden would be coming into this game fired up. But all of you sound way too confident. It killed you last year..and it could kill you this year. If I remember correctly...the last 3 times we've played...LC 2..Camden 1 (and the one came on a VERY down year for LC)

lol..I find this amusing..I picked Camden to win the game. But not because I believe they have more heart. Just because of the leadership issues at LC. And about this region being weak. It was never weak until this year. There are alot of teams rebuilding this year. Normally Riverside and Loretto would be much better. And Richland should have had a better season. And if this was such a "weaka$$" region..why are yall the defending RUNNER-UP's of the region..we took it too you last year. You can't deny that. In fact...I'm changing my outcome of the game. I now say..Lewis County 21 Camden 20. I thought Camden would be coming into this game fired up. But all of you sound way too confident. It killed you last year..and it could kill you this year. If I remember correctly...the last 3 times we've played...LC 2..Camden 1 (and the one came on a VERY down year for LC)

You can't listen to that person. He is probably some former asst. coach that used to coach there!!!!!! HA HA

Edited by runitup

lewis county can catch all the neg anyone wants to give but the facts still remain they won regional championship last yr. and have only given up 28 toal pts, so far this yr, they have all most everyone coming back again next yr, and have done alot this year,, as for a weak region it's not our fault these other teams are weak, like wavo, riverside, and on ,and,on, they talk the talk but we have walked the walk, camden is no more special or important than any of these teams , i know LC will step up to the calling with actions not words. Lewis Co...28 Camden 14

lewis county can catch all the neg anyone wants to give but the facts still remain they won regional championship last yr. and have only given up 28 toal pts, so far this yr, they have all most everyone coming back again next yr, and have done alot this year,, as for a weak region it's not our fault these other teams are weak, like wavo, riverside, and on ,and,on, they talk the talk but we have walked the walk, camden is no more special or important than any of these teams , i know LC will step up to the calling with actions not words. Lewis Co...28 Camden 14

You can say Waverly is weak all you want. But anyone who was at the game (and knows anything about football), between the two, knows Waverly stood toe to toe with Lewis. Turnovers is the only thing that kept the score from being extremely close. So if Waverly is weak, then so are you. Lewis had less than 65 yards of offense in second half total.

Face it, Camden will double the point output that you have given up this year. <_<

You can say Waverly is weak all you want. But anyone who was at the game (and knows anything about football), between the two, knows Waverly stood toe to toe with Lewis. Turnovers is the only thing that kept the score from being extremely close. So if Waverly is weak, then so are you. Lewis had less than 65 yards of offense in second half total.

Face it, Camden will double the point output that you have given up this year. <_<

so if they can play 2 quarters and still polish the tigers off 24-0 that says even less for you all also that game has been over and the end result is 24-0 so that will not be challenged or changed again till next season.. camden Hmmm. last season they was supposed too and this season they saying they are that remains to be seen papa, but as for yall it has been determined you lost, our next opp. it has not and will not till after this fri. then all the chips will be down... have a nice day!!