CAMDEN vs. LEWIS

Stat_pack1

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) WE WILL SEE COME FRIDAY NIGHT . TIC TOC TIC TOC THE CLOCK IS TICKING. BRAG WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

um, i dont believe he was bashin ne of those lewis county boys, he jus stated his thoughts on the game...and heres mine, lewis co will walk onto the field like any other night, same as camden, both teams will realize who they are playing, the only difference will be the better team will be in the white jerseys and lewis will lose theyr 1st home game of the season....camden is the better team and i cant wait for friday night to roll around so i can see them lions show the panthers how much better they are....lewis county will do good jus to hold the lion's offense to 3rd downs in the 1st half, lewis county has a decent defense but nuthin that is able to stop the quickness and talent of camden's offense...camden will score td on their 1st posession, lc will be forced to punt on their's...lewis county still havin the big heads on thinkin that they are better than camden wont know wat hit them by half time when the score is 14-0....2nd half will be the same as the 1st, but maybe the panther's coach can talk a lil sense into them boys and git them a lil better 4 the last half...but still wont be enough as camden will roll away with the regional title and beat the panthers in lewis county 24-8!!!! GO LIONS!!!!!

No one said Lewis County or Camden didn't deserve to be there especially me. I said they were the two best teams in the region. But I did say that Camden has the best team in my opinion. Yes, I would like to be there, but I would rather watch Waverly play. Camden by 21.

i appreciate a more sensible comment, every one is entitled to their opinions, and the game is gearing up for a grid iron battle ... tension is drawing kids are prepping for it coaches are racking their brains and fans are twitching for the 7:00 whistle. three days and folks are going to be pouring into the stadium, so instead of my usual prediction i will say it depends on who can make the big plays and the unexpected fumbles, int, or long special teams runs or tackles, bigs licks from who ever from whatever team whats to rise above and move to the next level this is football and no knows only wishes, time is drawing near. nervous dads are hoping that it might be there son to be the one. moms are praying no gets hurt and coaches are hoping for as little to no mistakes as possible but as i said three days and none of this will matter ,, sure is exciting though..GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

i appreciate a more sensible comment, every one is entitled to their opinions, and the game is gearing up for a grid iron battle ... tension is drawing kids are prepping for it coaches are racking their brains and fans are twitching for the 7:00 whistle. three days and folks are going to be pouring into the stadium, so instead of my usual prediction i will say it depends on who can make the big plays and the unexpected fumbles, int, or long special teams runs or tackles, bigs licks from who ever from whatever team whats to rise above and move to the next level this is football and no knows only wishes, time is drawing near. nervous dads are hoping that it might be there son to be the one. moms are praying no gets hurt and coaches are hoping for as little to no mistakes as possible but as i said three days and none of this will matter ,, sure is exciting though..GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

:thumb: I AGREE 100%. FIRDAY CAN'T GET HERE FAST ENOUGH FOR ME

SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME PLAYED BY 2 GREAT TEAMS . ISN'T IT GREAT FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good post, and I agree. I'm betting there will be a lot of players laying the wood on both sides of the ball. This has developed into an intriguing rivalry over the last three years. Camden's trying to even up the all time series and win their first region title and Lewis Co. is trying to continue tradition. Look for a close hard hitting ball game.

I think this game will be near mistake free.

That is what I am looking forward to, seeing two good teams play a full game, neither of us have seen that in a while, Camden in a close one.

I agree...I'm ready to see the starters on the field battling it out for four quarters. I mean last week against Riverside it was so bad the coaches agreed to shorten the last half to 8 min quarters just to end the suffering. Both teams, win or lose, need this challenge going into the playoffs. I know this will be a hard-nosed, knock someone's teeth out kind of game...but I hope no one is seriously injured because we'll all need to be at full strength to battle our villanous private- school foes from region 5-2A :D Good Luck to both teams but like always...Go LIONS! :D

I agree...I'm ready to see the starters on the field battling it out for four quarters. I mean last week against Riverside it was so bad the coaches agreed to shorten the last half to 8 min quarters just to end the suffering. Both teams, win or lose, need this challenge going into the playoffs. I know this will be a hard-nosed, knock someone's teeth out kind of game...but I hope no one is seriously injured because we'll all need to be at full strength to battle our villanous private- school foes from region 5-2A :D Good Luck to both teams but like always...Go LIONS! :D

You make a good point there.......6 needs to make a good showing in the playoffs.....it seems by all I read on the various pages...that 6 isn't respected at all. But have to admit....looking at the various post on here....I think when it comes to the playoffs....the District 6 will pull together and root for their rep. in 6. From what I see......6 is given only two chance in the playoffs.....like the saying "slim and none" and slim just left town

Lets hope no matter the outcome.......that both teams are healthy!

lewis is going to stomp a mud hole in camden its over camden loses by 14 lewis is a power house with running back chris hatton. lewis has some hard hitters that camden just can't handle. good luck lewis from a richland player we alwyas enjoy playing ya'll thats a game where there is some hard hitting. so i figure lewis 35 camden 21