Loss of Respect for Watertown

tnchad1980

Thanks everyone for your responses. Congrats to Watertown on a great game played. I didnt know all the details and that is why I said something hoping to get some insight. I agree with all of the posts on here and maybe the coaches, admin & school board of Macon County and RBS will take somethings into account. As a graduate of Macon County High, I speak for quite a few ppl that would welcome any RBS players to the Tiger team. Keep up your heads RBS and keep on rolling Watertown!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all silly: that sounds like the consensus, as well as my own opinion. If you have the younger guys in the game, then it's not classless to let them play hard. That's just part of the game. The players from both sides should go full speed 100% of the time they are on the field, no matter what the score. I wasn't at the game, but it sounds like the Watertown coaches played their younger guys and handled things with class. And I would also like to complement the RBS fans/players/coaches for not getting on here and complaining, like so many other teams do when they get drilled and are a little sore about it and want to run their mouth. They are showing class as well, and are to be commended.

This thread is complete crap!!! I thought last year after everybody bashed us that maybe all the bleeding hearts would get over themselves but i guess not. It's a shame that after Watertown has had one of the best seasons they have had in along time someone has to start a thread bashing them. About beating RBS to bad!! I'm sorry but RBS is really bad and until they can do something with there program this is gonna continue to happen. Don't bash a team for letting there young guys play because that just ain't right!!!