Bledsoe vs Cannon

BC_WarriorHead

Congrats to the warrriors for their win. I knew they could pull it out but I was surprised by how much. CCHS is very young this year with the injury bug hitting them early. They lost 3 of 5 offensive linemen, the starting tailback (who was an outstanding player) and several others. On defense they lost all 3 starting D linemen, the starting free safety, and a linebacker. The young kids play hard and are geting valuable experience and getting better each week. Looking forward to those sophomores becoming juniors and the freshmen becoming sophomores.

Will we still be playing cannon co over the next couple years?

I have not seen the 07/08 schedule just wondering who all we were slated to play :thumb:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on B.C. Lemonhead! I couldn't pull down six figures if it was attatched to my on drawers :lol:

I am like you B.C. Lemonhead i would like to see a rematch with york....

I'm not going to predict a score in the game, but BCHS should win.

I will predict that Volhead continues to preach on, as only he can and ....

We will hear more from Lemonhead!!!!

Polecat

dont be so quikc to want york there are as good as the other two top teams in that region.....very very physical..and they love the trick play

I know they are good, I want to see how much better we have gotten, I beleive the difference is night and day. As far as the trick plays go, we know, we were still seeing them , after we were down by 30 points. (fake extra point got 2) We still want York!

you might get upperman instead of york anyways

Is there still a chance of getting Upperman? What would have to happen?