Upperman @ Marion County

ozstryker

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upperman vs marion county upperman is coming off of a big win against cannon county 47-14 to put them in the playoffs for the second time in 2 years... and marion is coming off of a disapointing loss to bledsoe county! who do you think will win this one.....Your Predictions?

...Looking at how things have played out the last couple weeks, I'll say it's a toss-up but I'm pullin' for the Warriors...get that tractor whistle cranked up MC!!!

Marion County can win this game, but its going to take a much better effort from the entire team than what they have been putting forth recently. We've lost a few games this year to teams that were simply much bigger, faster and overall better than MC. Last Friday night we simply got outhustled and outplayed all around. This is a talented team; its past time for the players to begin playing to their potential. I sure hope someone reignites the fire this team displayed earlier in the season. Second place in the region, in spite of the recent poor play, MAY STILL be attainable. I'm not real sure thats possible, but it should serve as an important goal to shoot for. I'd like to see the real MC team show up and perform Friday. Less than your best and, rest assured, Upperman will walk off our home field victors.

MC needs a coaching change. Players are in the wrong position.

Marion County can win this game, but its going to take a much better effort from the entire team than what they have been putting forth recently. We've lost a few games this year to teams that were simply much bigger, faster and overall better than MC. Last Friday night we simply got outhustled and outplayed all around. This is a talented team; its past time for the players to begin playing to their potential. I sure hope someone reignites the fire this team displayed earlier in the season. Second place in the region, in spite of the recent poor play, MAY STILL be attainable. I'm not real sure thats possible, but it should serve as an important goal to shoot for. I'd like to see the real MC team show up and perform Friday. Less than your best and, rest assured, Upperman will walk off our home field victors.

Players are in the wrong position. Coaching is bad.

Players are in the wrong position. Coaching is bad.

Not trying to start a fight, its your opinion and you have a right to post it. Right now though, I believe the team would be better served with some positive support. Those coaches have the team practicing this week with more intensity than I have seen all year. Just hope the players manage to maintain that effort into Friday nights game against Upperman. I believe they will. Marion wins.

Not trying to start a fight, its your opinion and you have a right to post it. Right now though, I believe the team would be better served with some positive support. Those coaches have the team practicing this week with more intensity than I have seen all year. Just hope the players manage to maintain that effort into Friday nights game against Upperman. I believe they will. Marion wins.

Why is #24 not their tailback? Coaching error!!!!