Stratford at Tullahoma

binns37388

I got eyes... and they for..seein..things...like refs..hatin on da wood.. cause we..better den dem..and dey..knowit...so just cause isee it mean..it right... so..you..all..better... just understand that.the.truth..is..here.and its da truth.. and u cant..stop.it..cause..its..da.truth for real... and da refs know i.t. true 2... me and thomp54 be from..maplewood...so..we know.what..its all...bout... and you haters.......can..hate..cause..we know..da.truth..

Excuse me stewardess, but I speak Jive......

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Stratford did get outcoached. They have never traveled well (except to Maplewood). They do lack discipline and they do play favorites. I guess I really don't have a point. At least the coach is honest unlike the last one. That guy was a criminal. I guess Stratford should really pull for Maplewood next week.

Finally, someone who recognizes the truth. Yeah, the coach is honest. I'll give him that. I think he is still learning. Stratford should pull for themselves. I believe on any given day, a good team can lose to the underdog. Never say never. Don't say it's over until the fat lady sings.

Finally, someone who recognizes the truth. Yeah, the coach is honest. I'll give him that. I think he is still learning. Stratford should pull for themselves. I believe on any given day, a good team can lose to the underdog. Never say never. Don't say it's over until the fat lady sings.

This is classic. Support your team halfwit.....I mean halfnelson.

Boski, can you give me your cell number? I assume that you are going to the Whites Creek game. I'm gonna be at Stratford watching the Burros and the Spartans. Stratford doesn't have to win to make the play-offs as long as Maplewood beats Whites Creek. Tullahoma won't make the play-offs unless Hillsboro wins and they beat Hickman Co. I'm gonna be relaying scores back to Tullahoma from Stratford. If you don't want to make your cell number public, send me an e-mail to binns@charter.net. I would appreciate it very much. Boski, do you know a girl named T'Quanna Pendergrast? I've gotten to know her from playing bkb at Motlow College where I work. She played at Maplewood and is a terrific post player for the Lady Bucks. Lawson B Jordan