Stratford at Tullahoma

binns37388

Hey thats what i said about Maplewood @ Hillsboro's homecoming ,they had a side of homecooking ready to serve cold.

but no!!! everyone wants to say.. im making this up.. im a sore loser, no im not!! im honest ..and i hate seeing people / kids being treated like they are less than the other team ..treat everyone the same.

this stuff really does happen.. homecooking at its best

these folks need to open thier eyes wake up stop living the lie.

Pearl Cohn got a fat bowl of homecooking at White House.

Maplewood got a fat bowl of homecooking at Hillsboro.

Stratford got a fat bowl of homecooking at Tullahomma.

And here it is... it's what makes america great... when things don't go your way... blame it on someone else... never ever take personal responsibility.. simply blame all of your woes on someone else and go on feeling put down and cast aside... don't ever consider another viewpoint... don't ever be humble... it's all the governements fault anyway..george bush actually wanted hillsboro to win and paid off the referees...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thats what i said about Maplewood @ Hillsboro's homecoming ,they had a side of homecooking ready to serve cold.

but no!!! everyone wants to say.. im making this up.. im a sore loser, no im not!! im honest ..and i hate seeing people / kids being treated like they are less than the other team ..treat everyone the same.

this stuff really does happen.. homecooking at its best

these folks need to open thier eyes wake up stop living the lie.

Pearl Cohn got a fat bowl of homecooking at White House.

Maplewood got a fat bowl of homecooking at Hillsboro.

Stratford got a fat bowl of homecooking at Tullahomma.

Boski- seek medical help immediately, you have a serious case of stupid!!! For you to honestly believe that the officiating in that game changed the outcome is whacko!!!!! You have the worst case of tunnel vision ever seen on this site. I had absolutely no stake in this game, and watching the whole game I never saw one call or no call that was unwarranted. Certainly nothing that would have been considered home cooking. I don't think there is anyway you can honestly believe what you are saying. Get over it!!!! Admit that your team got beat by Hillsboro not the refs. Better yet, don't admit it, the best thing for you to do would be get away from high school sports altogether, because you have absolutely no comprehension of reality!

Next time they want to win bring more than 10 people to the game. Number 28 you can't anything with him anyways. Thats just the way Cameron is.

Whatever! Well, I guess Cameron may want to change his disposition or he will eventually come to see me or my co-workers in Corrections and the Board of Probation and Parole. You sound like someone who promotes very bad behavior. This is what is wrong with the world. Bad attitudes should not be dismissed with "that's just the way he is." Get real!

Coach Olive is a class guy. A very good man who is a very good football coach. He is a godd leader of young men.

Yeah? Well, what happened at this game? Was he there? Because from what I saw, some of the wildcats were unmanageable (as well as some spartans). Hate to burst your bubble, but a good coach would not tolerate behaviors displayed at this game. I am talking about both teams, by the way not just Tullahoma.

Boski- seek medical help immediately, you have a serious case of stupid!!! For you to honestly believe that the officiating in that game changed the outcome is whacko!!!!! You have the worst case of tunnel vision ever seen on this site. I had absolutely no stake in this game, and watching the whole game I never saw one call or no call that was unwarranted. Certainly nothing that would have been considered home cooking. I don't think there is anyway you can honestly believe what you are saying. Get over it!!!! Admit that your team got beat by Hillsboro not the refs. Better yet, don't admit it, the best thing for you to do would be get away from high school sports altogether, because you have absolutely no comprehension of reality!

thats sad ..is that the best you can do?... i got some real haters ..

im not asking you to believe anything.. im telling you to open you eyes

if you didnt see anything wrong that night, then youre as blind as a mole staring at the sun

refs did not beat them.. but they sure helped ..and yes change the game ... it sure did ..

Reality Check you add 6 points to a score of lets say 6 you get 12, lets a add 1 more for possible extra point you get 13

lets say you add 6 points to a score of lets say 6 you get 12 ..but then refs says no 6 ..then you right back at 6, that should have been 12 at the least ..see where a call can change the outcome of a game ... see where 1 yard can be first down or 4th down ..see how a ref can place a ball where he "thinks" its should be, and not where it really belongs ... only in reality . are you still with me ..because im not.

serious case of stupid really? HA!! it must be spreading ... you must be contagious .. because up until you posted on these boards everything was fine..

you and you friend ..you guys are sick ...who is the lead batter?

Homecooking its whats for dinner.

thats true sir .. me being the man that i am can not consider false viewpoints,

i seek the truth ..and only the truth .. you sir cant handle the truth.. your honor .. please get this psycho out of my face!!

The unfortunate part of this is that Boski actually believes what he is saying. He really thinks the refs are out to get him.. He really thinks those calls were wrong. It is impossible to argue with someone who is not only blind but also illiterate. I guess maplewood is spending class time teaching conspiracy theories instead of reading comprehension. I'm sure the last time you got a speeding ticket it really was the cops fault. And when the other cook got moved up to big mac duty ahead of you I'm sure you thought the manager had it out for you, right?

I got eyes... and they for..seein..things...like refs..hatin on da wood.. cause we..better den dem..and dey..knowit...so just cause isee it mean..it right... so..you..all..better... just understand that.the.truth..is..here.and its da truth.. and u cant..stop.it..cause..its..da.truth for real... and da refs know i.t. true 2... me and thomp54 be from..maplewood...so..we know.what..its all...bout... and you haters.......can..hate..cause..we know..da.truth..

I got eyes... and they for..seein..things...like refs..hatin on da wood.. cause we..better den dem..and dey..knowit...so just cause isee it mean..it right... so..you..all..better... just understand that.the.truth..is..here.and its da truth.. and u cant..stop.it..cause..its..da.truth for real... and da refs know i.t. true 2... me and thomp54 be from..maplewood...so..we know.what..its all...bout... and you haters.......can..hate..cause..we know..da.truth..

Thanks for clearing things up Boski! You always have such an interesting perspective on things. I'm guessing you have a job that doesn't require a great deal of writing?

The unfortunate part of this is that Boski actually believes what he is saying. He really thinks the refs are out to get him.. He really thinks those calls were wrong. It is impossible to argue with someone who is not only blind but also illiterate. I guess maplewood is spending class time teaching conspiracy theories instead of reading comprehension. I'm sure the last time you got a speeding ticket it really was the cops fault. And when the other cook got moved up to big mac duty ahead of you I'm sure you thought the manager had it out for you, right?

no refs after me ..i think they know better ... lol you funny and i mean that both ways ... and never had a speeding ticket ... guess thats what fam is for ... and ive never worked at a fast food joint in my life ... i think you wanna do what im doing ..but you cant ... bi polar, blind, illiterate ..what are doing reading over you medicine charts ?