Stratford at Tullahoma

binns37388

This would be a major mistake.

I have heard from a very good source that they will. It will help with finances and they feel that they will have a great chance almost every yr to sompete for the championship. Tullahoma-Lincoln Co would be a good one. The old CTC was a great conference.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, Stratford did blow the game with several penalties called. But, their team was not the only ones who should have got the penalties. There were a lot of unsportsmanlike behavior on both teams, but it seems referees were overlooking some of the facemasks, late hits, cursing, etc. Number 28 (wildcats) should have been ejected from the game, not taken out for a quarter or two. But, I will say the Spartans were out coached by the wildcats coaching team. If the Spartans made adjustments the game would have been different. On the other hand, the players (spartans)probably knew making the drive to tullahoma, that there would be a lot of homecooking going on. Looking at how the refs were chatting on several occassions with the wildcat players and ignoring certain behaviors , the loss became apparent. It's sad that any game has to be this way. I feel both teams have very poor sportsmanship. This reflects leadership.

No one from NAS should complain about officiating. Its common knowledge that you will have the deck stacked against you if you are from outside NAS and play the public schools.

I have heard from a very good source that they will. It will help with finances and they feel that they will have a great chance almost every yr to sompete for the championship. Tullahoma-Lincoln Co would be a good one. The old CTC was a great conference

The T$$AA wants TULL to move up. Probably because the 3-5A region will loose Cumberland Co. soon. Schools should have to play in their classification or go back to three classifications so schools can open up their schedules..

As for improving finances, it will only make a difference if both teams are having good seasons. LC don't travel any better with a loosing team than any one else.

Tull plays in one of the toughest regions year in and year out in the state and would have a better chance of winning region crowns on a consistant basis somewhere else. But so would Shelbyville, Lawrence Co etc.

As I have stated before on previous threads, the community schools will have a problem competeing year in and year out with the metro schools. In metro, there is no real control over an athlete having to play in their school zone. They can go anywhere within metro to play sports thus leading to at least one team that no one in the midstate can handle.

Stratford didn't get outcoached, they got outrefereed!Anybody that is honest and was at the game knows it's true.

Hey thats what i said about Maplewood @ Hillsboro's homecoming ,they had a side of homecooking ready to serve cold.

but no!!! everyone wants to say.. im making this up.. im a sore loser, no im not!! im honest ..and i hate seeing people / kids being treated like they are less than the other team ..treat everyone the same.

this stuff really does happen.. homecooking at its best

these folks need to open thier eyes wake up stop living the lie.

Pearl Cohn got a fat bowl of homecooking at White House.

Maplewood got a fat bowl of homecooking at Hillsboro.

Stratford got a fat bowl of homecooking at Tullahomma.

:thumb: some times I just don't know about the state of mind some people are in. :o

Do any of you guys actually get out played in football games? I mean, when was the last time either of you played in the state championship much less won it? You both have talented teams, but it always seems to be somebody else's fault when you lose.

B) some times I just don't know about the state of mind some people are in. B)

seems like you my friend can live with being dis honest and thats ok

g.bush does it ..so you figure you can to .... really ..you can admit you saw things wrongs that night.. it wont change the game not one bit ..i just want people to be aware that this stuff happens ..ive seen teams get beat and ive seen teams get cheated ..and there is a difference ..some of you seem to think those two are the same .. and youre wrong...

lol funny ... :P you dont even want to know what state of mind im in... its dangerous son ..im telling you .. its dangerous ...stay back!!!

and work on your Big ones picks ..you slipping way back .. :(

Edited by boski