Stratford at Tullahoma

binns37388

Stratford travels to Tullahoma Friday nite in the Wildcats homecoming game. For Tullahoma to make the play-offs, they have to beat Stratford Friday nite and Hickman Co in week 10 and hope that Hillsboro can beat the Spartans at Stratford in week 10. Tullahoma could be the best team not to make the play-offs. Stratford has been the surprise team of Region 5-4A. Their only loss in the Region this season was to Maplewood. The Cats have their backs to the wall.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am taking Stratford because:

a.) they can run the football very well with a great supply of backs in the offensive backfield while Tullahoma's downfall has been defending the run all year long.

b.) their line is huge and dominant & Tullahoma's defense is young and small.

c.) they are the hot team that still has an outside shot at the region title while Tullahoma now needs help to get to the playoffs.

Spartans: 34

Tullahoma: 14

I am taking Stratford because:

a.) they can run the football very well with a great supply of backs in the offensive backfield while Tullahoma's downfall has been defending the run all year long.

b.) their line is huge and dominant & Tullahoma's defense is young and small.

c.) they are the hot team that still has an outside shot at the region title while Tullahoma now needs help to get to the playoffs.

Spartans: 34

Tullahoma: 14

Tullahoma has 8 seniors on their defense, so i dont see how they are young.

T-Town: 21

Stratford: 16

From what I was told, many of their seniors are first year starters. Too bad the defense hasn't really improved thru the season. Their offense is good.

Tull is one of 5 good teams in that region. Someone is going to be left out of the playoffs and it will probably be Tull.

They should have beat Whites Creek even though they were outmanned. WC has a lot of good athletes but have not played very well as a team.

Well considering the Tullahoma defense held whites creek to 0 pts in the second half you cant say they are horrible....the offense just threw 2INT's and they took it to the house both times for touchdowns so thats not the D's faught at all in the 2nd half....the O-line is not as good game in and game out but if Barnes is able to find time then he will pick u apart....but the defense has improved.....know what your talking about before u post Country