Ooltewah @ Oak Ridge

denlron

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of folks (not me though) thought Oak Ridge would be easy last year and we ALL know how that turned out for R'dale.

No matter how the offense is doing, Oak Ridge's defense has surprises for folks.

The train whistle, the 'steps', and just the atmosphere is general reeks of a WINNING tradition.

I have NO idea how this one plays out and will NOT call it one way or the other.

Good luck to both teams and please have an injury free game.

Oak Ridge needs to win the last 2 games to make the playoffs if

William Blount wins their last 2, (Heritage and Bradley Central)

they will end up 4-3.

This weeks William Blount and Bradley Central game sets the stage for the final playoff spot for Region 2

Oak Ridge will be praying for a Bradley Central win

Does a single person from Ooltewah, and I'm really asking here, including players fans and coaches think that a game against OAK RIDGE will be easy?

I mean, one person, please, to validate what I've heard from the Oak Ridge fans. That's what they keep saying continually, that we actually think this will be an easy win.

WaCoJaCo doesn't count.

Oak Ridge is NEVER an easy win, never has been never will be. And I have not read anthing in any of these posts that would cause the Oak Ridge people to think differently. so where does oakridgecat come up with his post? Oak Ridge is a widely respected program state wide and should be.