Carter @ Fulton

Road2Three

Hey Fulton .. do you know if Stinson is playing friday night or Blair ???? Anybody else out ???? Is Mr Freeney made his way back yet ?????

Blair will be Starting. Stinson will be out from 2-5 weeks with a high ankle sprain. Freeny is back. But it will be a surprise as to what position he will be making his debut at. ;)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DANA112369

YOU NEED TO LEAVE LAST YEARS QB OUT OF THIS DISCUSSION HE WILL BE PLAYING AT THE NEXT LEVEL IN A COUPLE OF YEARS THEN YOU CAN WRITE ABOUT HIM.IF YOU NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS YEARS #11 THAT IS FINE AND HE IS GIVING YOU PLENTY TO TALK ABOUT(9TDS 6 INTS 2 TD PASSES ON THREE ATTEMPTS)SO IF YOURE NEEDING SOMEHTING TO WRITE MAKE IT ON THIS YEARS PLAYERS NOT PLAYERS OF THE PAST.MARK BOUNDS IS HAVING A GREAT YEAR AND IF HE CAN GET TIME WE CAN WIN FRIDAY NITE.SO IF YOU RUN SHORT ON SOMETHING TO WRITE START A CAMPAIGNE FOR CARTERS #11 AS SOPHMORE OF THE YEAR HE DESERVES IT.GO HORNETS

LOL. Did you get mad because someone referred to your son. How original. He had absolutely no stats against fulton. And how many interceptions did he throw(was it 4?) As a matter of fact. Where is your son going. I thought i saw him at the Adidas camp, at UT, after his senior season. What was that. I'll be waiting for your reply. :wacko:

Blair will be Starting. Stinson will be out from 2-5 weeks with a high ankle sprain. Freeny is back. But it will be a surprise as to what position he will be making his debut at. :wacko:

Yea .. Fulton I found out about Stinson at practice today ..I went up there and you are correct Blair was the QB ... I think he will do OK ... they will just need to establish the running game before trying to pass ... I saw Freeney out there and him playing TE is kinda funny ... the other teams will never expect that ... plus his move to Outside LB will be new too ..glad some of those DB and WR's like Vic Smith have come on so they can move Freeney to TE and DB ... hw will be hard for a LB to match up with in short passing game ... and his blitzing from LB will be strong too !!!

This going to be a blowout fulton is going to kill Carter. The region that fulton is in the worst team would beat carter or at least play them very closely. I mean if Claiborne County is the best team u have to play in ur region u really got it made cause they stink and is very overrated and also i think freeny for being off so long will have a great game. I dont have Fulton losing another game this year and freeny please stay out of trouble u and the rest of the squad.

Well its Turtle's time to give his 2 cents. I think this game is going to be much closer than expected. Yeah, Fulton has ROGAN, AHam and D. Freeney back. But at this time, their line must take 5 giant steps up in order for them to win this game and probably the rest of them. I mean, they will have different QB behind the center come this Friday so if they, the line, play like they did against Catholic, Carter MIGHT come out with the victory. It's all up to Fulton's line as to who wins this game. The best of luck to both teams but it's goiing to be a close game.

Well its Turtle's time to give his 2 cents. I think this game is going to be much closer than expected. Yeah, Fulton has ROGAN, AHam and D. Freeney back. But at this time, their line must take 5 giant steps up in order for them to win this game and probably the rest of them. I mean, they will have different QB behind the center come this Friday so if they, the line, play like they did against Catholic, Carter MIGHT come out with the victory. It's all up to Fulton's line as to who wins this game. The best of luck to both teams but it's goiing to be a close game.

Turtle you are correct ..if Fultons OL doesnt play better then it could be close ... Blair is inexperienced at QB so teams will probably stack the line and stop Rogan and force Falcons to pass .. we will see !!!!

People are quick to pounce on the line for Fulton over the Catholic game. Did Catholic win the overall war of the trenches? Yeah. Did Fulton just flat out get whipped? Not exactly. If I'm not mistaken, the Falcons D front was stuffing the run most of the game and the O-line, although not its best performance by any means, played well at times. Stinson had plenty of time to throw the peel throughout the game, Rogan still had over 100 yards rushing. Fulton's line is fine. The Catholic game was decided through the air with no answer for Smith's receiving ability.

People are quick to pounce on the line for Fulton over the Catholic game. Did Catholic win the overall war of the trenches? Yeah. Did Fulton just flat out get whipped? Not exactly. If I'm not mistaken, the Falcons D front was stuffing the run most of the game and the O-line, although not its best performance by any means, played well at times. Stinson had plenty of time to throw the peel throughout the game, Rogan still had over 100 yards rushing. Fulton's line is fine. The Catholic game was decided through the air with no answer for Smith's receiving ability.

You are correct sir.... Fulton OLine did play in spirts. However, this is a big game but Fulton's OLine must be wiling to keep Blair from getting sacked.. Also, Stinson did have a lot of time to throw the ball however, when he didn't release it, he was sacked so that means the Oline didn't hold their block long enough.. But we'll see come tomorrow.

I think Fulton wins but I don't think they win by a lot.. Like I said, its up to Fulton's OLine...

And by the way, I'm not a CARTER FAN nor FULTON FAN