Brainerd could possibly make it to the region-4 state playoff

headhunter84

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT WOULD SHOW HOW WELL OR HOW BAD THEY DO AGINST ANOTHER GREAT TEAM BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN A UP/DOWN IN 4-4A THIS SEASON THEN IT WOULD GIVE WHOEVER IS LEFT IN 4-4A SOMETHING TO GO BY. 77-8 THATS FUNNY LOL BUT ANYWAY I HOPE THEY BEAT HIXSON AND CENTRAL. I KNOW ANY TEAM WOULD GIVE SOMETHING TO GO BY BUT I RATHER IT BE THEM

I have no clue why ya'll think we're going to lose to brainerd. if your really that stupid, i'm sorry your mom dropped you on your head as a child to make you that way

Because Hixson has shown they can be beat.....look at the Rhea Co. and Cleveland games....they were beat badly in each one.

And, Brainerd can be tough when they are on and play up to their potential.

I'm not saying they will win but I am answering your question of why we are saying it is possible.

Edited by trailhead

I have no clue why ya'll think we're going to lose to brainerd. if your really that stupid, i'm sorry your mom dropped you on your head as a child to make you that way

I'm not trying to be bush, but who have yall beat? You do have 6 wins, but they aren't against high quality oponents. Brainerd is good if they wanna be, if you go in that game with that kind of attitude, Brainerd will run up and down the field all night.