Harrison Smith

Mr. Freeze

By the look of things friday at Fulton it seems that UT has signed the wrong guy. Not saying anything bad about Rogan, he is a great back, and will do great in this football career in the future. This was the first time I have saw Harrison Smith play and I was very impress in him. Knox Cath handed to Fulton friday night and it was not as close as the scoreboard said friday night either. I am not a Fulton fan or Knox Cath fan, I am a football fan come to watch some great football games. I did pick fulton to win, but changed my mind after Fulton come on to the field. Doing they there little dancing before the game, and also the player doing the little Ray Lewis dance, was disrespectful to the other players and to the fans. Just going out there and play some football, I hope there was not any college coaches up in the stands watching that. Back to Smith, does anyone know where else he is looking to go to college at?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the look of things friday at Fulton it seems that UT has signed the wrong guy. Not saying anything bad about Rogan, he is a great back, and will do great in this football career in the future. This was the first time I have saw Harrison Smith play and I was very impress in him. Knox Cath handed to Fulton friday night and it was not as close as the scoreboard said friday night either. I am not a Fulton fan or Knox Cath fan, I am a football fan come to watch some great football games. I did pick fulton to win, but changed my mind after Fulton come on to the field. Doing they there little dancing before the game, and also the player doing the little Ray Lewis dance, was disrespectful to the other players and to the fans. Just going out there and play some football, I hope there was not any college coaches up in the stands watching that. Back to Smith, does anyone know where else he is looking to go to college at?

His top two choices are Notre Dame and Tennessee.

Thanks for taking the time to put us down in a thread that should have very little to do with fulton. Rogan deserves his UT scholarship. Believe it or not, UT can sign both of them. Weird how that works.

I hope HS does go to UT. Id love to have him on my team.

Thanks for taking the time to put us down in a thread that should have very little to do with fulton. Rogan deserves his UT scholarship. Believe it or not, UT can sign both of them. Weird how that works.

I hope HS does go to UT. Id love to have him on my team.

Agreed. Both are great players and will play different positions in college. Plenty of room for both guys on the same team. They both certainly deserve PROPS!

My question is would you rather have Rogan or Anthony Anderson?

After watching the replay Smith would be a heck of a wideout or a safety.

Notre Dame has Harrison Smith in mind as a wide receiver or as a free safety. I think he is going to go to Notre Dame (of course, I am a Notre Dame fan, so I may be guardedly optimistic). Notre Dame is interested in 3 players in Tennessee high schools this year--Harrison Smith, Golden Tate of Pope John Paul II and Chris Donald over at Huntingdon. I'll settle for 2 of the 3. I heard (fairly reliably) that Rick Minter, Notre Dame defensive coordinator, was at the Huntingdon-Gibson County game on Friday night. I'm not sure if Notre Dame had anyone at Fulton-Catholic, but the Irish had an open date and all coaches were on recruiting trips.