Harrison Smith

Mr. Freeze

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the Fulton/Catholic playback. Dennis Rogan is a very good player. I am glad he is a Vol. With that being said. There is no doubt that Harrison Smith is a dominant player. He is the best player to come out of Knoxville since Leroy Thompson.Rogan has a chance to play at UT. Harrison Smith will be an NFL player one day. He has great football instincts. There isn't anything Smith can't do. From his safety position he was heat seeking missle. As Todd Kelly said on the telecast he brings the pain. He will knock your head off. He covers a lot of ground. On the offensive side he can run the ball,block,and can catch the ball well.

Harrison Smith is a freak. He is a guy that runs a 4.3 He is 6'2 210lbs. He has some cannons for arms. As a UT fan I hope he chooses UT. It would be hard to see him go to Notre Dame.

My question is would you rather have Rogan or Anthony Anderson?

Admittedly I have not seen Anthony Anderson play except for a couple of times on TV. However from what I have seen, I would take Rogan any day over Anderson. Rogan is a game changer.

Also, I have seen Harrison Smith play several times and the closest I can compare him to is watching Todd Helton play high school baseball. It's like watching a man play against boys.

If I were picking a local (Knoxville area) all star team. I would start with Smith, then Rogan, then probably Maples from Maryville, 2 or 3 of the kids from Alcoa, with Anderson falling somewhere behind these guys. Again just from the players I have seen play (both in person and on TV)

Fulmer, Chavis, and one of Chavis assistants were all at the game friday. They sat right in the middle of the stands and signed autographs the whole game. Minter was there but tried to stay low and wouldnt even let the newspaper take a pic of him. I stood out on the field for a little bit but i dont think that he ever talked to many people.