East @ Greeneville

canefan72

East's offense the past couple of weeks have been the most impressive O I have seen in several years. Sure, you can attribute some of it to the other teams D, but still they are looking good... I look to see M-East & M-West square off again down the road. The Canes are looking that good.. We have good to get the pass coverage up to par along with better ball security.. Get the Canes now, they are going to be insane the next couple of seasons...

My Pee-Wee team played a couple of games in Greeneville this past weekend. They have an outstanding League for the little one there in Greene Co. We enjoyed it a lot..

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I said was if G-ville couldn't even slow down West (the team that won) how would they be able to stop East. If the Devils had even remotely slowed down West then maybe there was a chance they could stop a team West had beaten, but that didn't happen last week and it won't happen again this week. Of course this is only my opinion.