CAN WHITE CO. BE A SPOILER?

bluenation

CAN RED BANK STAY FOCUSSED ENOUGH NOT TO OVER LOOK WHITE CO. THEY ARE ALREADY TALKING ABOUT HIXSON. HIXSON AND RED BANK REALLY DON'T LIKE OR RESPECT EACH OTHER AT ALL. BUT THAT IS NEXT WEEK. CAN RED BANK STAY FOCCUSSED? LONG ROAD TRIP, THE COLD REALLY BOTHERD THEM LAST WEEK, THEY HAD PRACTICED ALL WEEK AROUND LUNCH WHEN IT WAS ALOT WARMER. ANY WEATHER FORCASTERS OUT THERE?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) They will have to get alot of breaks.

i will guarantee this,sparta rb will be closer than rb hixson take that to the bank!!!!!!!With delaney back sparta is a different team if he was healthy there was absolutely no way hixson or brainerd would have been in the game in the 4th.RB31-WC24 RB41-HIX7

Edited by sparta boy

Do you really believe that? Granted geeting a starter back at any position especially QB will help ya but you haven't come close to playing a team like this.

RB 42 WC 7

You may be right thats why they play the games!!!!!!!I promise it wont be a 35 point game.But then again who knows if tennessee titans can go to indy and play them close anything can happen. <_<

i will guarantee this,sparta rb will be closer than rb hixson take that to the bank!!!!!!!With delaney back sparta is a different team if he was healthy there was absolutely no way hixson or brainerd would have been in the game in the 4th.RB31-WC24 RB41-HIX7

I like your guarantees and picks what about Rhea and White?