JCM-Raleigh Egypt

Yanker

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JCM wins easy. What will region 7 look like and how good is 1-4.

The YANKER hopes you are correct about the easy JCM win my "Memful-Cityful" friend!!! We are not quite as good as we have been but we are better than our record indicates. What will it take to beat Raleigh Egypt?? The YANKER believes that Munford and Henry County are two quality teams and even though Munford beat HC, I think HC has the better team and will be a more dangerous opponent in the playoffs. I know that as a JCM fan, I would rather have to beat Munford to advance in the playoffs instead of having to beat HC. The last two spots have yet to be determined but I hope that JCM is one of them.

The YANKER hopes you are correct about the easy JCM win my "Memful-Cityful" friend!!! We are not quite as good as we have been but we are better than our record indicates. What will it take to beat Raleigh Egypt?? The YANKER believes that Munford and Henry County are two quality teams and even though Munford beat HC, I think HC has the better team and will be a more dangerous opponent in the playoffs. I know that as a JCM fan, I would rather have to beat Munford to advance in the playoffs instead of having to beat HC. The last two spots have yet to be determined but I hope that JCM is one of them.

please have yall not noticed that munford is now doing great under pressure. I mean undefeated in the region isnt that easy to do.what makes you think that it will be any different next time

please have yall not noticed that munford is now doing great under pressure. I mean undefeated in the region isnt that easy to do.what makes you think that it will be any different next time

Are you talking about Munford and HC playing again? If so, I have this to say. If HC and Munford both make it through the playoffs and play again HC will not make the same mistakes twice, we will capitalize on everything and show Munford who we really are.

Edited by hcrocks

Just as you said going undefeated is tough, but having to beat folks again is even tougher. I don`t think Yanker meant to come across as showing any disrespect towards Munford. They have had an awesome year in the region.

MemCityCoach...I just wanted to say welcome to the board. I`m a JCM fan and it`s nice to have some knowledgeable posters from Memphis like yourself and kwc. We don`t get a whole lot of Memphis coverage here in (rural) West TN

Thanks for the vote of confidence VG. It is good to see other City of Memphis posters on this forum. Welcome MemCityCoach.

I hope you make it. How is #27's hamstring?

It is hard to tell. I do not think he is 100% but he moves pretty well. He is not playing as well as a year ago for a variety of reasons. First of all, his supporting cast is not as good as a year ago. The YANKER thinks that he feels the need to do "too much", rather than just playing his position. Another factor is there has been so much pressure on the defense due to a very unproductive offense. He spends much more time on the field this year and probably feels the need to do something "big" when he is out there. All of that said, the YANKER has not seen a better linebacker than Hogsett but he is not as dominant as a year ago. I do think he is slowed by a couple of nagging injuries but is not about to come out of the game.