IMAC Conference

Snowman16

Cruel, please shut up with your ignorant posts. We have done nothing this year for you to talk like you do. Just because we've came out early and did fairly well doesn't give you the privledge of saying we will beat greeneville hands down. If we play near perfect basketball, have good defense and shut down wiggings, and maybe with some luck we might beat them. You not only make yourself look bad but Cherokee as a whole.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cruel, please shut up with your ignorant posts. We have done nothing this year for you to talk like you do. Just because we've came out early and did fairly well doesn't give you the privledge of saying we will beat greeneville hands down. If we play near perfect basketball, have good defense and shut down wiggings, and maybe with some luck we might beat them. You not only make yourself look bad but Cherokee as a whole.

Mobuck_21 you're so serious. Get a life dude. Cherokee is only off to its best start in Cherokee Basketball history and won the Hardees. I believe this is enough evidence to talk smack on CoachT. It's all in good fun. Mobuck_21 don't expect to get on the Chief train after they beat Greeneville. Only the true believers can claim their ticket. Whoooo Whoooo all aboard. Mobuck_21 you will have to stay at the station. :lol:

Why didn’t you just call this thread “GREENVILLE and the rest of the imac conference”? Winning the IMAC conference would be no great feet in anybodies book. We will soon see how good the Green Drivels are in the Arbys. I’ve also notice a lot of Big 9 badmouthing. To that I will say that it will take a lot more than just Wiggins to bring down the Hilltippers THIS year…you can bet on that!!! :thumb:

C'mon Cap, nobody is badmouthing the Big 9. There was a post that said Big 9 had good teams "throughout" and IMAC only 1 or 2. Unfortunately, I think Big 9 is in the same shape as IMAC this year. And yes I think Greeneville can take Science Hill this year if they continue to play at the level they are at right now. Besides, when did you become such a fan of the Hill? Are your mighty Vikes stinking it up that bad this year?

Edited by barb

FYI..South Greene beat MOWest...guess we can scratch them off the playoff list :thumb:

I think having your football go to the semi-finals and having some key players just getting out of football didn't help in that loss. I know the football semi-finals is not something understood by the rest of the IMAC, but it does exist, and it hurts the MoWest basketball team early in the season.

I think having your football go to the semi-finals and having some key players just getting out of football didn't help in that loss. I know the football semi-finals is not something understood by the rest of the IMAC, but it does exist, and it hurts the MoWest basketball team early in the season.

At least Greeneville knows the way to Murphreesboro. MoWest hasn't found their way past Maryville in how long?

At least Greeneville knows the way to Murphreesboro. MoWest hasn't found their way past Maryville in how long?

2003...Most people like to think before they speak. But here is a bit of trivia for you barb...what is the greatest thing to ever come out of Greeneville? Reply whenever you can think of who or what it is.

Edited by JHITE7

2003...Most people like to think before they speak. But here is a bit of trivia for you barb...what is the greatest thing to ever come out of Greeneville? Reply whenever you can think of who or what it is.

Sorry for my mistake but the answer to your question is easy....ME :thumb:

Oh yeah and President Andrew Johnson.

Edited by barb

Both are close, but not quite. The answer the panel was looking for was Highway 11E. However, those were two good guesses

Yeah now that you mention it, the entire Morristown manufacturing district, i.e. economy, wouldn't exist without it...so I guess to our fine friends in Hamblen County, it is truly great.So what do you consider the greatest thing to come out of Morristown...sofas or chickens.

C'mon Cap, nobody is badmouthing the Big 9. There was a post that said Big 9 had good teams "throughout" and IMAC only 1 or 2. Unfortunately, I think Big 9 is in the same shape as IMAC this year. And yes I think Greeneville can take Science Hill this year if they continue to play at the level they are at right now. Besides, when did you become such a fan of the Hill? Are your mighty Vikes stinking it up that bad this year?

Rebuilding time for the Vikings this year with a few growing pains…that’s all. This would be a good year for us to be in the IMAC. At least we could still make it to regionals. :thumb: I couldn’t help but notice that you are very vocal about your Green Devils this year. I can see how being the “Big Fish” swimming in the small pond of the IMAC could boost the confidence…not going to be much of a challenge in conference play. But there is the Arbys. That should give you a chance to explore the ocean a little…just to see if you can really swim with the “Big Fish”. I haven’t seen Greenville play this year but judging by how much you’re runnin that mouth, they must have something to go along with Wiggins. If that’s the case then I may need you to get me one of those Green Devil shirts round about March, because I’m probably not going to be able to wear maroon this year. :angry:

As far as Science Hill is concerned…just givin credit where it’s due!

Rebuilding time for the Vikings this year with a few growing pains…that’s all. This would be a good year for us to be in the IMAC. At least we could still make it to regionals. :thumb: I couldn’t help but notice that you are very vocal about your Green Devils this year. I can see how being the “Big Fish” swimming in the small pond of the IMAC could boost the confidence…not going to be much of a challenge in conference play. But there is the Arbys. That should give you a chance to explore the ocean a little…just to see if you can really swim with the “Big Fish”. I haven’t seen Greenville play this year but judging by how much you’re runnin that mouth, they must have something to go along with Wiggins. If that’s the case then I may need you to get me one of those Green Devil shirts round about March, because I’m probably not going to be able to wear maroon this year. :angry:

As far as Science Hill is concerned…just givin credit where it’s due!

So you don't consider Bearden and Bradley Central "big fish" ?

Tn High would contend for 3rd or 4th in the IMAC this year. Period. But aren't we getting a little redundant comparing how we'd

somewhere else just because we're doing average where we're at?