IMAC Conference

Snowman16

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thou are welcome. Again I didn't wanna say you out of fear it may give thou problems which would throw thou back to saying I or me. But is not nearly as bad as referring to thyself in the third person. Almost as annoying as Kellen Winslow calling himself a soldier. As far as who plays...check it on the internet since thou are wasting quality class time to post on CoachT.

I am looking for it on the internet o giver of knowledge, that's what I'm doing.

I am looking for it on the internet o giver of knowledge, that's what I'm doing.

Don't use I remember. Refer to yourself in the third person please. It makes your teammates look better. If you practiced half as hard as you run your mouth on this board you would be a decent player. You're in the middle of your season, let your game on the court do the talking. Won't be quite as loud.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Snow, I appreciate you posting on here and giving your opinions. Sometimes it is good to get a players opinion on what happened, what might have happened, and what he thought should have happened. You do a good job of telling it pretty much like it is and not yelling sour grapes. Whether you put it in first, second, third, or fourth person, thanks for the input.

So snowbaby, what's your take on the Volunteer rematch tonite?

And what about friday's IMAC games. Greeneville hosts MoWest, Patriots visit the Chiefs, MoEast is on the road in Newport. Any surprises?

Volunteer game? we shot 16-56 from the field, enough said.

Greeneville by at least 10.

I don't predict Cherokee scores.

Haven't seen Cocke Co or even heard much about them but i expect their size to be the decicing factor for the win. Rebounding in the IMAC in vitally important

Don't let them get to ya Snowman. You seem to be a good young man and you are a very good ball player. I like hearing your opinions and I do not keep up with the IMAC very much. Oh yea, just to let you know, Snapp had 25 last night. You ask that question alot, always have been curious about that. You all have a very good team and keep playing hard and you'll be playing in the region tourney and thats where all the bragging rights between conferences will be earned. As far as the top 10 on tricitiessports.com, well, you can't go by that to much. A little favoritism goes into that one. Notice that D/B never dropped lower than like 7th earlier in the year when they struggling without their "superstar"? Anyways, I keep up with the Big 9 for the most part, and this is how I see it. Greeneville is the best team in the area by far, then I would put Science Hill, D/B and Cherokee all there in a group. After that, its pretty much a toss up. Any team can beat any other team on a good night. I don't know about the IMAC, but the Big 9 is down this year. And what I mean by that is that the 3 so called powerhouse teams are down. Everyone else pretty much has the same caliber team year in and year out. Well, I'll stop right there. If I continue to break this down it will take up to much space.

Don't let them get to ya Snowman. You seem to be a good young man and you are a very good ball player. I like hearing your opinions and I do not keep up with the IMAC very much. Oh yea, just to let you know, Snapp had 25 last night. You ask that question alot, always have been curious about that. You all have a very good team and keep playing hard and you'll be playing in the region tourney and thats where all the bragging rights between conferences will be earned. As far as the top 10 on tricitiessports.com, well, you can't go by that to much. A little favoritism goes into that one. Notice that D/B never dropped lower than like 7th earlier in the year when they struggling without their "superstar"? Anyways, I keep up with the Big 9 for the most part, and this is how I see it. Greeneville is the best team in the area by far, then I would put Science Hill, D/B and Cherokee all there in a group. After that, its pretty much a toss up. Any team can beat any other team on a good night. I don't know about the IMAC, but the Big 9 is down this year. And what I mean by that is that the 3 so called powerhouse teams are down. Everyone else pretty much has the same caliber team year in and year out. Well, I'll stop right there. If I continue to break this down it will take up to much space.

You still wanna put Cherokee in that group?

And you still wanna put the label of being "down" on DB and Science Hill. Both seem to be coming around quite nicely, as expected. I would put either two of these teams up against anybody from East Tennessee on any given night and expect them to get the job done.

We all know Science Hill can play, but for those of you that didn't see DB beat them the other night, looks like a TOTALLY different team with Coty back, and he's still not back to 100%!

Edited by BobSegar

And you still wanna put the label of being "down" on DB and Science Hill. Both seem to be coming around quite nicely, as expected. I would put either two of these teams up against anybody from East Tennessee on any given night and expect them to get the job done.

We all know Science Hill can play, but for those of you that didn't see DB beat them the other night, looks like a TOTALLY different team with Coty back, and he's still not back to 100%!

Once again the great and mighty Big 9 assumes every thread in East Tennessee is about them. I guess I can't really blame you all for wanting to feel superior...DB fans can't really do that on the Big 9 boards cause they have lost to Central, South and Tennesee High. And Science Hill...I expected them to recover from their 2 losses in the Arby's but for 17-3 SH to lose to 9-7 DB...hmmmmm. If I were the Toppers, I might worry about 10-7 Cherokee coming in after 2 tough losses, looking for an upset. I mean they are a capable, talented team and should not be taken lightly. I expect if Cherokee could pull the upset, it would quiet the bragging or at least drive you off the IMAC board for a bit...GO CHIEFS!!!