Carter McMasters or Philip Jurick ?

3ball30

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooltewah beat East Ridge tonight 57-52, but it said Jurick did not play because he was suspended from school. He seems to have some off the court issues; I know he got suspended last year and gets his fair share of technical fouls on the court. When will he be back playing for East Ridge?

he will be back for Tues. game against csas..

Ooltewah beat East Ridge tonight 57-52, but it said Jurick did not play because he was suspended from school. He seems to have some off the court issues; I know he got suspended last year and gets his fair share of technical fouls on the court. When will he be back playing for East Ridge?

This guys a head case and always has been. If he wasn't a good player they would have kicked him out of the school a long time ago. Its ridiculous the things atheletes get away with if they can bounce a ball or throw one. As for "WHO'S BETTER" two words for ya SETH SKOGEN!!!!!!! end of discussion.

Where did Jurick come from? Did he move here in middle school? Just curious.

He moved here from Florida his freshman year.

This guys a head case and always has been. If he wasn't a good player they would have kicked him out of the school a long time ago. Its ridiculous the things atheletes get away with if they can bounce a ball or throw one. As for "WHO'S BETTER" two words for ya SETH SKOGEN!!!!!!! end of discussion.

You can't be serious! Skogen!? Jurick knows he can get away with anything because we see the result of what happens when he doesn't play. A loss to a not very good Ooltewah team.

Edited by THELEGEND

Championship game. And are you absolutely kidding me! Did I just read that McMasters is ranked 27th in the nation!?!? HA! That is ridicilous! What poll is that? And I know I'm sounding like I'm hating (not nearly as bad as that one guy; dang!......I might could play for Lee right now....LOL!) but I'm not. I don't think he's a bad player. Just not SEC material. I've played against and seen SEC material. And although I haven't played against McMasters, I've seen him play, and to say he is one of the top 30 basketball players in the United States is crazy.

Both young men are being recruited by sec and acc schools, Clemson and Auburn has already offered McMasters a full ride. This past week Kentucky's assistant coach Hobbs who use to be Alabama's head coach was at the Grace practice , there is a coach from some university there every week. On Rivals Jurric is rated the 27th best power forward in the country in the 2008 class and McMasters is rated the 36th best power forward. Bothe players will sign D1.

Not all good athletes get away with murder. Maybe East Ridge is trying to help him by letting him play ball. If you take that away from him then he may just lose it. Look at Michael Ford from Howard. He was a better player than Juric and Howard took b-ball away from him (his fault) and now look at him

You dont under stand East Ridges school .. all the principles and everything there hate the basketball team and really has never liked them.. Philip got suspended because a teacher yanked him and he told him to get off him, like anyone else would.. are you serious he would have been kicked out of school your crazy just stop talking crap.. and for skogen being better than him , I dont agree, hes a great player but I think Philip has more potential.

Both young men are being recruited by sec and acc schools, Clemson and Auburn has already offered McMasters a full ride. This past week Kentucky's assistant coach Hobbs who use to be Alabama's head coach was at the Grace practice , there is a coach from some university there every week. On Rivals Jurric is rated the 27th best power forward in the country in the 2008 class and McMasters is rated the 36th best power forward. Bothe players will sign D1.

Hobbs was up at clevland watching Philip the other weekend in a scrimmage.

You dont under stand East Ridges school .. all the principles and everything there hate the basketball team and really has never liked them.. Philip got suspended because a teacher yanked him and he told him to get off him, like anyone else would.. are you serious he would have been kicked out of school your crazy just stop talking crap.. and for skogen being better than him , I dont agree, hes a great player but I think Philip has more potential.

ball players, cheerleaders, band members and anyone that represents a school should always be a good role model. what kind of role model is this? don't need anymore players with a bad attitude