top players in middle tn, and across the state?

RARip

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here we go. LaTesa McLaughlin PG/SG, Asia Minter SG, Jasmine Newsome PG, Jerrica Spencer SG/PF, Olivia Maddox SG/PF, Ashley Robinson SF/C ok let me just say my entire team lol. Just you wait. Our Motto for this year is Millington Lady Trojons Bringing Chaos at a court near you!

Just like her name has been all over the Miss Basketball thread, Mandy Mendenhall of harpeth should easily be up here for AA and all classes, and Salem Richardson and Holli Flippo for harpeth as well. Columbia has a post who is going to be very dominant this year, I think she is a sophomore this year.

Just like her name has been all over the Miss Basketball thread, Mandy Mendenhall of harpeth should easily be up here for AA and all classes, and Salem Richardson and Holli Flippo for harpeth as well. Columbia has a post who is going to be very dominant this year, I think she is a sophomore this year.

[/quote

From Columbia its Lateria Owens and shes a junior :thumb:

holli flippo, or "flip" as i believe she is called. is RIDICULOUS! this girls is 3 feet tall and i bet you she will average 10 rebounds a game this year (so maybe more than 3 feet tall, but she ain't big). i watched this team play over the summer, and mendenhall and richardson will get all of the well-deserved attention, but flippo is the battery of this team. she does all the things that need to be done, whatever they may be... she can shoot, she can pass, she can handle, she can REBOUND, she can play defense. she is a great player and deserves a little attention herself.

holli flippo, or "flip" as i believe she is called. is RIDICULOUS! this girls is 3 feet tall and i bet you she will average 10 rebounds a game this year (so maybe more than 3 feet tall, but she ain't big). i watched this team play over the summer, and mendenhall and richardson will get all of the well-deserved attention, but flippo is the battery of this team. she does all the things that need to be done, whatever they may be... she can shoot, she can pass, she can handle, she can REBOUND, she can play defense. she is a great player and deserves a little attention herself.

Yea she is a great player she is also a clutch player too seh had a game winning shot last year at Brentwood and a 2nd OT forcing shot in the district tourny last year she will help with the loss of Ensminger from last year

Ok, here we go. LaTesa McLaughlin PG/SG, Asia Minter SG, Jasmine Newsome PG, Jerrica Spencer SG/PF, Olivia Maddox SG/PF, Ashley Robinson SF/C ok let me just say my entire team lol. Just you wait. Our Motto for this year is Millington Lady Trojons Bringing Chaos at a court near you!

I see quite a bit about millington but do not see them in a Tournament that has some of the top teams in it. Where is the next showcase?

The BORO is full of good teams and players. Riverdale has Lanning but is not a one person team. There is a supporting cast. Oakland has Tara Davis and Cynthia MC, two great players for a long time. Siegel is loaded with Good Big experienced quality players in Seniors Parott, Spurlock and Sigenthaler and a great group of Juniors who can definitely play at another level in Wright and Faulkner, great guards, Waggoner a 6'2" very active post Outside the Boro Cookeville has a great group of players with size and skills in James, Green and Lebanon has the Twin Towers in the Elie sisters. Almost any night you can see a 7AAA game and see prospects all over the district. Except the Oakland team a couple years back, there is not going to be as many good quality players overall in the District as there will be the next two years.

I see quite a bit about millington but do not see them in a Tournament that has some of the top teams in it. Where is the next showcase?

I'm not sure when the next showcase will be. I think they are done with that. We have to build up some funds to be able to travel in the top tourneys. Hopefully next year we will be able to travel. We are only in one tourney this year and that's at Collierville. They had some good teams in it last year. Smith county and a team from Arkansas...Marion I think was two of the most impressive teams not from the area. Whitestation, Bartlett, Kirby, Central and a team from MS was in it. It was a few others that I didn't get to see. As soon as I find out about the showcases I'll let you know but I doubt that any others are going to be coming up this close to the season.