Will Station Camp go 10-0

athomp54

I know that Pearl-Cohn was up 28-14 in the fourth quarter and blew the lead late. They then had an opportunity to win the football game but DeAunte Mason was denied at the goal line as time expired and that sent it into OT. White House got the football first in OT and PC had them at 4th & Goal. Porter rolled the dice and went for it and his gamble paid off as West got it in. Pearl fumbled on their second play and that was the ballgame.

It was a game that Pearl-Cohn dominated. They outrushed White House 2-to-1, without Magic Johnson on the field, and did not really have a good game at all from Mason. If these two teams were to play again White House had better learn how to stop the run because I can promise you that Mason won't play that badly again. Anyway I'd like to give a nod to PC tailback Deaveon Gregory. He is really starting to put up some huge numbers here in the last couple of games.

Do you all realize that Pearl-Cohn returns #15 Mason & #22 Gregory next year???? They also return pretty much their entire offensive and defensive lines :lol: The only worry Brunetti has going into next year is who's going to replace his receivers. #5 Rashad Mason, #17 Brian Gupton, & #83 Jeremy Gordon, all 6'4 and above targets, are graduating this year.

I do believe that the Pearl-Cohn at Station Camp game is going to decide the region title this year. That obviously means that I have Station Camp getting to 9-0 this week with a win against White House. After that????????

The question was did you see the game.Alot happened out there that wont show up in any statistics.PC was tied of being hit hard at the end of the game.Catfish, you rarely give us credit win or lose, but I can tell you we won that game. PC didnt lose it.I hope SC looks past us to Pearl.We have won against teams that have better athletes than us plenty of times.I like our chances :ph34r:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, someone help me. In region 3-3a Meigs is already the region champs. They will more likely finish season 10-0 along with station camp. So if station camp wins the region, how many playoff games would have to be played before these two number 1 teams play? Im saying if they win every playoff game, when would we play each other...like the third playoff game? fourth? or would it be in state? Pretty confusing but congratulations to station camp this year on a good season...I remember when meigs traveled to greenbrier last year for playoff game, it was 7-0 greenbrier up until the fourth quarter and meigs fell apart after that. This year way way improved... very fast qb, 200lb tailback hard to bring down, very qucik recievers, very little but quick offensive line. on defense, very fast olb, 3x all state MlB, two very strong denfesive line.....we will see how it all plays out...maybe these two teams may get a chance to play in state? who knows thats what i love bout football

With regions three and four matched up in the first round, the only possible way for the two region champions to play one another in the postseason is to win their first two games and meet in week 13 (quarterfinals). The bracket, not the records, would then determine the home team.

In the semifinals, one representative from regions 3-3A and 4-3A will advance to play one representative from regions 1-3A and 2-3A, who are conversely matched up likewise in the first two rounds.

The question was did you see the game.Alot happened out there that wont show up in any statistics.PC was tied of being hit hard at the end of the game.Catfish, you rarely give us credit win or lose, but I can tell you we won that game. PC didnt lose it.I hope SC looks past us to Pearl.We have won against teams that have better athletes than us plenty of times.I like our chances :lol:

I give you guys credit all the time titans89. Read the postings again :lol:

You lost to a team that you had no business losing to in Page.

You demolished a Portland team that at the time was unbeaten and very confident.

I don't know a thing about Franklin-Simpson (KY).

You were undermanned in your loss to a solid Macon Co. team (whether they go to the playoffs or not they're still good).

You were also undermanned in the loss to a very average team in Beech.

You were dominating in the win against Sycamore.

You rallied late to win a game that you shouldn't have won against PC.

You beat a much improved DeKalb Co. team 25-12 to give yourselves a shot at the region title.

That's a brief recap of how I view all of your games up to this point and that opinion will not change :D

I believe Station Camp is a very talented football team with the region's best player in Randall Toney. White House knew that feeling just one year ago when they had a safety valve named Ricky Ladd to turn around and hand the football off to. With a weapon like that on your team you are pretty much assured to be in any football game. This will be a game for SC in which they are playing a Sumner County rival (REGION RIVAL) for a shot to remain unbeaten and continue to control their own destiny as far as the playoffs are concerned. If you believe that they'll come in and play flat like they did against Macon Co., which by the way they were flat because they were still feeling good about beating Greenbrier the week before, then you are crazy. The differences between the Station Camp team from that game and this game will be well known very quickly. Station Camp will win the biggest game in their school's brief history to this point.

I also like for Greenbrier to shut up all of the negative people who are down on them right now. They'll win at home on Senior Night against an emotionally drained Macon Co. bunch.

When that happens week ten will be HUGE. Pearl-Cohn will play Station Camp for the Region 4-3A Title. Greenbrier will play White House in a game where a playoff spot will be on the line for both. Sycamore will just sit back and watch after they clinch a playoff spot this week against the region's worst team.

YOU JUST WAIT BECAUSE I'LL BE THE FIRST TO QUOTE THIS & HIGHLIGHT IT FOR YOU, JUST LIKE YOU DID TO ME TWO WEEKS AGO, OVER THE WEEKEND. HOW CAN I SAY "BOOK IT" :D