Will Station Camp go 10-0

athomp54

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see---- White House beat Pearl Cohn, but SC will definitely beat WH but your not so sure about PC.Yeah , that makes sense ;)

they may go 10-0 but they wont last through the playoffs once the run into the region 2 teams, knoc catholic, or fulton. the state title will be defended again by the east region in 3a

they will definitley beat white house

the pearl-cohn game will be close.

If you had seen PC at the Greenbrier game, you'd change your mind about who to worry about. Yeah, PC beat an injury-ridden GB team, but they had 150 yards of penalties..play after play, after play of lining up offsides. Sorry, Devils but I do think SC will have the edge if they play WH like they did GB. If SC starts to slip, WH will eat your lunch before you even miss it. ;)

We very well could, but as I told one of the players today, don't worry about the overall game, just focus on beating White House, play like every game is your last. And no to worry about rankings in the poll.

After hearing about the PC/GB Game, I feel we have a good chance to go 10-0, the only doubt I have is that PC has a bye week, and could use that to prepare better for us, and work on those penalties. The White House game will be close but I think we will do alright, just by comparing similiar opponents.

Bison Pride!

I have Station Camp beating White House. That would set up a week ten battle with PC for the Region 4-3A Championship. Senior Night at SC with the possibility of an unbeaten season and a region title at stake against a former two-time state championship school that is loaded with athletes ;)

Could it get any bigger than that in the regular season?????? Look at last year's White House at Greenbrier week ten battle on CSS ;)

did you see the pc wh game

I know that Pearl-Cohn was up 28-14 in the fourth quarter and blew the lead late. They then had an opportunity to win the football game but DeAunte Mason was denied at the goal line as time expired and that sent it into OT. White House got the football first in OT and PC had them at 4th & Goal. Porter rolled the dice and went for it and his gamble paid off as West got it in. Pearl fumbled on their second play and that was the ballgame.

It was a game that Pearl-Cohn dominated. They outrushed White House 2-to-1, without Magic Johnson on the field, and did not really have a good game at all from Mason. If these two teams were to play again White House had better learn how to stop the run because I can promise you that Mason won't play that badly again. Anyway I'd like to give a nod to PC tailback Deaveon Gregory. He is really starting to put up some huge numbers here in the last couple of games.

Do you all realize that Pearl-Cohn returns #15 Mason & #22 Gregory next year???? They also return pretty much their entire offensive and defensive lines :ph34r: The only worry Brunetti has going into next year is who's going to replace his receivers. #5 Rashad Mason, #17 Brian Gupton, & #83 Jeremy Gordon, all 6'4 and above targets, are graduating this year.

I do believe that the Pearl-Cohn at Station Camp game is going to decide the region title this year. That obviously means that I have Station Camp getting to 9-0 this week with a win against White House. After that????????