Where should they go UT or ND?

Bassfishing_205

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are absolutely crazy if you think Notre Dame is going to beat LSU. Jamarcus Russell will be showing up to play in maybe his last college game. He will burn ND's secondary all day, and it will be at least a two touchdown victory for the Tigers. Look for receiver Dwayne Bowe to have a great day. There will be no running on LSU, and one of the best secondaries in the nation will keep one of the better passing attacks in the nation frustrated. Pretty Boy Quinn is gonna cry after LaRon Landry knocks the crap out him. He will get rattled early with sacks coming from the hard hitting LSU D line. Notre Dame is given waaaaaaaaayyyyyy too much credit just because of their name. How can anyone say (and mean it) that ND will win this game when the only legitimate teams they played this year absolutely destroyed them?

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!

People really hate ND. I can see your point though. I'm glad Tennessee won it's only meaningful game. I would have hated to see Fulmer and staff lose their jobs if Vanderbilt had beat them again.

Notre Dame will beat an LSU team that beat Tennessee at their own place.

Tennessee will lose to a Penn State team that got hammered by Notre Dame.

THIS IS FACT!!!!!

Tennessee will definitely not lose to PSU. I highly doubt LSU will lose to ND, in my eyes, ND was one of the NCAA's biggest disappointing teams this year. They got waxed twice.

If UT don't get Harrison Smith it will be ok, they got plenty of talent coming in next year. I think Smith's a great talent but I just don't see him being a star in college. I hope he does really well but I just don't see him being the star he is in H.S.

This thread has gotten a little ridiculous. It's like everyone has to decide either Notre Dame is great and UT is bad or vice versa.

Truth is they're both top-tier programs. Historically, Notre Dame is better. In the past 10-15 years UT is better. Judging by Cutcliff's return, Fulmer's ability to recruit, Weis' long-term contract, and ND's incoming recruiting class- both programs should be highly competitive for the next few years. Both teams send players to the NFL and both schools can offer a good education.

Congrats to Tate going to ND, whatever Smith and Donald decide will be good for them.

Thank you for attempting to bring some sanity into this football mosh pit. I'm a Notre Dame fan, as you will often read on here, but Tennessee has an excellent recruiting class this year and they play very good football. I am just constantly amazed by the complaints about Notre Dame's easy schedule and the resentment over the attention the Irish get nationwide. In truth, most every Vol fan on this board would sacrifice one of significant reproductive body parts if Tennessee had a national TV contract. Nevertheless, Tennessee recruits well, Cutcliffe is top notch and Chavis is, too. So, thanks again for some a dose of reasonableness.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a Tennessee fan and could care less for Notre Dame. Even though I think ND is overrated their program is in better shape than Tennessee's. Tennessee's coaching staff must adapt to today's game. Cutcliffe might call the plays but it's Fulmer's offensive schemes. Chavis needs to drop the Mustang package he usues late in games. If the coaching staff could make a few minor changes to their schemes, Tennesee would be dominant again.