A/AA tournament bracket contest

BigG

Yes, dear. Don C wanted to total up the sectional points. Since you are a runner and don't need to practice, I thought you might have time to total it up. <_< (I don't know how you run... that is torture to me)

I am planning to go down to the Thursday game (if CAK beats JC) Isn't CCS your home turf? Maybe we'll meet up.

Zeek... don't get too cocky. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.

Glad to hear that the Big Boss Lady let you off...

By the way, I can't help it if you went to some small / sheltered school to the northeast and were deprived of fine sports dining experiences...Sam & Andy's is a true landmark of K'town (at least it was when it was on campus)!

Edited by Zeek

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Results through sectionals:

Zeek 61

Coniglio 60

Don C 58

Big G 53

New Blue 51

Gerry B 51

Chas 51

Yo Duke 50

Mnt. ?? (never got sectional predictions)

Timbp ?? (never got sectional predictions)

Reaction: thrown out for copywrite infringement... 60

I think I did that right.

Well I just read in the Jackson Sun the reason why Madison lost their game with JCS. Here is the qoute from the JSC coach....

Does this mean that when JCS gets beat by CAK that CAK has more Christian faith than JCS? Can someone please explain that comment to me? I`m a Christian and I sure can`t understand it? I wonder if Coach Duffy thinks that there are no Christians in public schools. I`m sorry but that was a very arrogant statement by the JCS coach to presume his team has more Christian faith than any other team. :lol:

I am with you VG on that. What was he thinking?

JCS has a great group of girls but so doe sthe other teams. I wish them luck at state

I count 33 goals scored already...wow. I had picked a high number of total goals(45), I kind of figured their would be a lot in the early games....but that is not going to matter in my case now. good job zeek

Good luck to all teams tommorrow.

The goal totals only start from the State quarterfinals and on... so, none of the goals that have been scored count until tomorrow.

Hey BigG, I'm beating you by what..? 7!?!?!?!??!?!

7 points is nothing. I don't remember who you picked for semis and final, so I can still catch up to you.

I can't catch up to Zeek, but if he is mean about it, I'll just publish his true identity!!!

(Yes, I am bitter about both... but Fifa 2007 for X box 360 comes out tomorrow, so all is good!)

I am with you VG on that. What was he thinking?

JCS has a great group of girls but so doe sthe other teams. I wish them luck at state

The JCS soccer team recently saw the movie "Facing the Giants", a movie about a football team and coach who turned their season around when they focused on their faith. The team has been talking about that theme since seeing the movie. The coach was not comparing the faith of the Madison team to the JCS team, but instead was talking about the focus of the JCS team since seeing the movie.

Well I just read in the Jackson Sun the reason why Madison lost their game with JCS. Here is the qoute from the JSC coach....

Does this mean that when JCS gets beat by CAK that CAK has more Christian faith than JCS? Can someone please explain that comment to me? I`m a Christian and I sure can`t understand it? I wonder if Coach Duffy thinks that there are no Christians in public schools. I`m sorry but that was a very arrogant statement by the JCS coach to presume his team has more Christian faith than any other team. :thumb:

VG, that's not what the coach meant. His quote is driven by the talk among the team since they saw the movie "Facing the Giants". He in no way was comparing the faith of the JCS girls to the faith of the girls on the Madison team. It's unfortunate that it came out that way.