Chattanooga Single A

ASCEO

One of the Dragoo kids played at UTC didnt he? And if I am correct UTC is better basketball than any schools the Skogens have played at. Now I dont think Dragoo was better than Jake or Caleb, but you have to at least be good to play at UTC. (nice cheap shot Smart A)

So.... What exactly is it that you are trying to say?

I was trying to take a cheap shot at anyone. I was just being funny. Be honest with yourself. All the Skogens' are beasts on any playing field. It must be in their genes. They are head and shoulders above other players. Jacob and Caleb could have played at UTC if they wanted to. They went where they wanted to go. I have seen all of those boys play and there are a lot players who may be good enough to make it to the college level but the Skogen boys are great on a "good to great" scale.

Can we move on now. My comments are my opinion from my perspective. I was under the impression that everyone on here gets to share their opinion for whatever it may be worth. If I disagree with something you say then I am going to poke a little fun with you. Hey, do it back. You may actually enjoy it...

Will you just take what I have to say with a grain of salt, smile, have fun, and cut me some slack?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relax, Silverdalefan. I do not have any beef against any other team. Try reading all the posts so that you can be better informed before you post. I was only commenting on what others had already posted and it was never intended as an attack. I do not know Dragoo or his son and really could care less about it. My comments were made on personal observations of one game and based somewhat on what CSAS fans were saying about little Dragoo at that game. I heard parents of CSAS students complaining about Coach Dragoo and little Dragoo and as they were commenting I was watching junior on the court and agreed with their observations.

If you go back and read all the posts you will remember that someone else had commented and questioned something about Dragoo and his son. All I was doing was first sharing my very limited perspective on the issue and also just having a giggle.

Yes, you have a very limited perspective so don't write on things you don't know about.

I was trying to take a cheap shot at anyone. I was just being funny. Be honest with yourself. All the Skogens' are beasts on any playing field. It must be in their genes. They are head and shoulders above other players. Jacob and Caleb could have played at UTC if they wanted to. They went where they wanted to go. I have seen all of those boys play and there are a lot players who may be good enough to make it to the college level but the Skogen boys are great on a "good to great" scale.

Can we move on now. My comments are my opinion from my perspective. I was under the impression that everyone on here gets to share their opinion for whatever it may be worth. If I disagree with something you say then I am going to poke a little fun with you. Hey, do it back. You may actually enjoy it...

Will you just take what I have to say with a grain of salt, smile, have fun, and cut me some slack?

i wouldnt consider the Skogens great. WHen I think of great basketball players to come out of Chattanooga here are names that come to mind.... Tshombe High Chad Davis, C.J. Black, Harris Walker, Porter Roberts Johnny Goodman Richard Fuqua, Robert Fears Geoff Herman, MOses Lindsay, Anthony Walker, Carlos Clark,Anthony Roberts, Larry Penn, etc. the Skogens were/are good not great

Here's a limited perspective:

Temple will win District, Region, Sub, and the State. They will accomplish all this with grace, dignity, humility, and genuine sportsmanship. Every Chattanooga single a school knows the potential reality of which I speak.

That was a funny joke. You are a funny guy.

i wouldnt consider the Skogens great. WHen I think of great basketball players to come out of Chattanooga here are names that come to mind.... Tshombe High Chad Davis, C.J. Black, Harris Walker, Porter Roberts Johnny Goodman Richard Fuqua, Robert Fears Geoff Herman, MOses Lindsay, Anthony Walker, Carlos Clark,Anthony Roberts, Larry Penn, etc. the Skogens were/are good not great

Exactly what I was thinking. The Skogens played in a very weak Single A. It is a stretch to say they were great.

Legend, Silverdalefan, Redandwhite, etc.

I appreciate your love and passion for the game. I am not interested in getting into rock throwing contests with you all. You are welcome to throw all the rocks you want in my direction. I have big shoulders and am very thick skinned. I love to hear your perspective on things and love to hear you talk up your teams and players. I love to do the same thing.

I hope you all are having a great day and I hope your teams excel beyond your greatest expectations this season and make each of you extremely proud. May every player on our teams bring honor to the Lord by their demonstration of passion, excellence, honor, dignity, and character on the court.

I am sorry for offending you with my comments.

Edited by Pasture

I know UTC did not recruit Caleb. I don't know about Jacob. UTC is a high mid-major, and Mercer is on the lower end.

Here's a limited perspective:

Temple will win District, Region, Sub, and the State. They will accomplish all this with grace, dignity, humility, and genuine sportsmanship. Every Chattanooga single a school knows the potential reality of which I speak.

Yep, everyone knows the reality. People have been calling for it the past four seasons...

I def think that the CCS legend Jason Holwerda should be on that list of "great" high school b-ball players from Chattanooga.without a doubt...

I def think that the CCS legend Jason Holwerda should be on that list of "great" high school b-ball players from Chattanooga.without a doubt...

I was actually about to put him on the list I just got tired of naming names I thought everybody got the pont, I hate that we moved out of single A his freshman year my senior, I really wanted to welcome him to high school, if you know what I mean.