Chattanooga Single A

ASCEO

I do think that Temple will be the team to beat in Single A in the city of Chattanooga. Temple has a lot of experience returning and good leadership. Seth Skogen and Dee Newson have started since they were freshmen and Josh Smith has played a lot since he was a freshmen. Temple will be extremely fast this year, maybe the quickest team they have ever had. The one thing Temple will need to do is find some consistency shooting the 3 ball this year. If they are shooting the 3 consistently they will not get beat, they are that good in every other aspect of the game.

Grace will play Temple tough im sure during the season and once again I think they will play 4 times this year. CSAS will be decent and they will be really good at home but that's it. I know that the region is supposed to be there and their coach will be loving that, but I think that once again Temple and Grace will be the top of the class in this Region.

CSAS will just be decent!? Go fish.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know does Dragoo have another one of his awesome sons to put on the floor this year! If that is the case they may win the State Championship! Let's just go ahead and punch their ticket to the 'Boro if their is a Dragoo on the floor.

Nice low blow there buddy. Once again another typical Temple supporter. I guess you should check some of their resumes. I bet they were a lot better than you were. Temple is a Christain school.? Act like it on here instead of attacking people personnaly that you have no clue about. Once again go fish.

Nice low blow there buddy. Once again another typical Temple supporter. I guess you should check some of their resumes. I bet they were a lot better than you were. Temple is a Christain school.? Act like it on here instead of attacking people personnaly that you have no clue about. Once again go fish.

It's not a low blow at all! Everyone who saw CSAS play last year couldn't figure out why his son was on the floor. I mean seriously they had 5 other players sitting on the bench that were better than him. And that isn't a knock on the kid either, he just shouldn't have been on the floor. Dont get to tore up over this my friend, you will get your opportunity pretty soon.

It's not a low blow at all! Everyone who saw CSAS play last year couldn't figure out why his son was on the floor. I mean seriously they had 5 other players sitting on the bench that were better than him. And that isn't a knock on the kid either, he just shouldn't have been on the floor. Dont get to tore up over this my friend, you will get your opportunity pretty soon.

How many games has Coach Dragoo won? I think he knows what he was doing. He was on the floor when the beat Temple, and if there were five players who were better than him than he wouldn't have played. You have been terribly misinformed on this subject so stick to your predictions for this year for whatever that is worth. Go fish.

Edited by THELEGEND

How many games has Coach Dragoo won? I think he knows what he was doing. He was on the floor when the beat Temple, and if there were five players who were better than him than he wouldn't have played. You have been terribly misinformed on this subject so stick to your predictions for this year for whatever that is worth. Go fish.

I haven't been misinformed on anything, I saw it with my own eyes. Sure Coach Dragoo has won some games, he has had some great players that have won him those games. I remember one year when he had 3 Division 1 players on one team and they still didn't win the State. He has had loads of talent but he has never been able to win the big game.

it's pretty shallow of you to bring Temple's beliefs and views into this. I could understand if gofish said something degrating or if he used profanity. He didn't and you are bringing religion into this topic. There is a time and a place for that. But since gofish said nothing to contradict the way a Christian should act then your comment was irrelevant. Your comment came off to attack Christians.

I haven't been misinformed on anything, I saw it with my own eyes. Sure Coach Dragoo has won some games, he has had some great players that have won him those games. I remember one year when he had 3 Division 1 players on one team and they still didn't win the State. He has had loads of talent but he has never been able to win the big game.

Just wallow in your ignorance.

Since we are bringing up the past I remember in 98 when CSAS beat the Brakes off of Temple I remember i n97 When Temple was loaded and CSAS went over to Temple minus one of their best players and beat them. TEmple will be good so will Grace and CSAS but dont crown Temple as state champions just yet season hasnt even started

it's pretty shallow of you to bring Temple's beliefs and views into this. I could understand if gofish said something degrating or if he used profanity. He didn't and you are bringing religion into this topic. There is a time and a place for that. But since gofish said nothing to contradict the way a Christian should act then your comment was irrelevant. Your comment came off to attack Christians.

All I am saying Buddy, is that Mr. Fish personally attacked someone who had nothing to do with the topic. That my friend is not what Christianity is about.