'Battle of the Boro'

Lost Old Dad

Man i love it when yall talk about people you dont even know....if coach wyant can get the head coach job then i can see him taking that opportunity but i dont see him ever going to oakland to be an assistant i know him and coach cowan are freinds but he wont go over there to be an assitstant If siegel were to come open for a head coach job i can see him applying for that job but i am not sure how bad he would want it blackman with their loaded freshman class might be a little more appealing but people i dont see him leaving Riverdale for another murfreesboro school right now as far as him about to get fired then someone doesnt know about the teachers union and being tenured

Now on to the game....well it wont be much of one the battle of the boror has really not been much of a battle since the 2000 season i expect to see a lot of the same Riverdale a whole lot of point 0 oaklands VERY few i do think oaklands defense is pretty good but their offense will put them in too many bad situations thruought the game this will be a great game for RIverdale fans and a not so great game for oakland fans

let me get this str8 in order for oakland to make the playoffs they have to beat Riverdale AND lavergne has to lose? does both scenerios have to happen or can they get in with a lavergne loss even if they lose?

riverdaleman, you are as usual wrong.

Language

Edited by robjim

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does Oakland "deserve" him, as you say? Why are you so ticked at Oakland all of the time? Gets kind of boring after a while.

Well, Sweep......I will be honest with you. I don't think he is as ticked at Oakland as he is with me. Since I am 100% behind Oakland, he attacks them to try to get to me.

But then he could have applied there and got TURNED down...... :rolleyes: therein intense hatred.

These comments have no place on these boards.

Hero, show some class and SHUTUP!

Why mods let this stuff sit on the boards is a mystery.

youre right he needs to tone down with all the name calling and "crying" about something

Edited by robjim

youre right he needs to tone down with all the name calling and "crying" about something

don't worry about fballismyhero he has some classic quotes that show his ignorance

Warriors are riding the "cocky train. " Wilson Central knows how to defend the wingt like the back of their hand. Their DC is one of the top in the region. Warriors go down this week. scn08 gets splinters from waiting on the bench in this close one

Blackman keeps taking steps forward. They will win out. look who we have left: Lavergne, Siegel, Wilson Central, and Lebanon. Easy pickings and a 4th spot in the playoffs.

I told you that Blackman was ready to make their "run

The Blaze will prove that they are still in the hunt, and will win out.

Blackman will get in the playoffs and Siegel will go 0-10. Now who is the "joke" of the region? Bobby will get Region Coach of the Year

I'm going with Lebanon for the upset. Riverdale is riding too "high" after beating down Dogs.

Lavergne vs Blackman Blackman cruises to a Victory in this game.

I hope Blackman gets another shot at Riverdale. Bobby has rallied his troops and the Blaze will run wild the last 3 games to make the playoffs.

any more questions???

angry "little" man

Edited by cumberland10

don't worry about fballismyhero he has some classic quotes that show his ignorance

Warriors are riding the "cocky train. " Wilson Central knows how to defend the wingt like the back of their hand. Their DC is one of the top in the region. Warriors go down this week. scn08 gets splinters from waiting on the bench in this close one

Blackman keeps taking steps forward. They will win out. look who we have left: Lavergne, Siegel, Wilson Central, and Lebanon. Easy pickings and a 4th spot in the playoffs.

I told you that Blackman was ready to make their "run

The Blaze will prove that they are still in the hunt, and will win out.

Blackman will get in the playoffs and Siegel will go 0-10. Now who is the "joke" of the region? Bobby will get Region Coach of the Year

I'm going with Lebanon for the upset. Riverdale is riding too "high" after beating down Dogs.

Lavergne vs Blackman Blackman cruises to a Victory in this game.

I hope Blackman gets another shot at Riverdale. Bobby has rallied his troops and the Blaze will run wild the last 3 games to make the playoffs.

any more questions???

angry "little" man

great point..i wonder if he knew he was wrong that much..

Fball siegel will win friday how does that make you feel?

great point..i wonder if he knew he was wrong that much..

Fball siegel will win friday how does that make you feel?

You will be the one "crying".

Then you will cheer.

The Watson era will be over then.

Crybaby= Vick wannabee