Westview at Milan

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a turnover, Milan would not have scored.

Well Mr Charger57 as you can see here I was merely proving something to your buddy wes88 and his excuse.

I knew ya'll had a very good defensive front 7. The one DT is a hoss. But I will also say that part of what makes our offensive so good is our ability to make big plays through the air which we were not able to do friday night. Ya'll knew we couldn't just as we did which allowed ya'll to stack 8 in the box on top of your already very good Dfront.

No matter what happened with the TSSAA, Milan pulled together and did a great job going 9-0 after that tough one with Crockett, and also 7-0 in the region, Great job Milan!! I'm pulling for ya all the way in the playoffs, they deserve to be the region champs! :ph34r:

Finally, someone who is willing to show some respect to the DAWGS. Thanks for your support Koolg. It is greatly appreciated!!

Well Mr Charger57 as you can see here I was merely proving something to your buddy wes88 and his excuse.

I knew ya'll had a very good defensive front 7. The one DT is a hoss. But I will also say that part of what makes our offensive so good is our ability to make big plays through the air which we were not able to do friday night. Ya'll knew we couldn't just as we did which allowed ya'll to stack 8 in the box on top of your already very good Dfront.

i agrree the rain and wind i would think effected milan more as to what they could do offensively also i think the ball was very slick for both teams but westviews d is really good but it does help when u dont have to worry about the pass as much

No, that's wrong...Just like he said, The 1st 2 rounds are higher seed, and the 3rd and 4th are pre-determined. There's no way possible 2 of the same seeds can play each other in the 1st 2 rounds, that's why it's the higher seed. Then, it flip-flops each year for the 3rd and 4th rounds. Just like 2003/Rod Smith's senior year, when we beat Huntingdon in the reg. season and they eliminated us at their place in the playoffs.

TSSAA website under football playoffs

in the 3rd round if two teams from the same region play each other

the higher seeded team will host the game