Westview at Milan

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had we won the region that would be true, but i beleive we will have to travle week 2....i think

Milan will have to travel to Memphis if B. T. Washington beats Peabody. If Peabody wins,which they probably will, all Milan's playoff games thru the semi's will be at home.

Edited by cofo

idk...but if both humboldt and milan win out then humboldt will go play at milan in the quarterfinals...idk how they choose the home and away when it comes to that though...it just says that in the paper...that's all i know

It is only in the bracket like that if both seeds are the same seed. If not the higher seed has the home game in the quarterfinal bracket. I hope it comes down to Humboldt and Milan in the quarters. I know you want revenge but when you lose the first one 36-9 I like our chances.

How would the third round be at home?

In the 1st & 2nd round, the better seeded team plays at home. The 3rd & 4th round home team is pre-determined. This year, the bottom bracket team is the home team. If Milan wins out, they'll stay in the bottom bracket for rounds 3 & 4.

Edited by cofo

Milan 85 yds of Offense

Westview 57 yds of Offense.

Rain, wind, fumbles, int's, ...........it was great................

I was impressed with Westview's QB. He plays both ways and never slows down.

He's a tough kid. Heard today that he was cut by a helmet in the 2nd quarter and had to get 5 stitches after the game.

In the 1st & 2nd round, the better seeded team plays at home. The 3rd & 4th round home team is pre-determined. This year, the bottom bracket team is the home team. If Milan wins out, they'll stay in the bottom bracket for rounds 3 & 4.

if Milan plays Humboldt they play at Humboldt because Hum.

won the region when you get back to same region teams playing

higher seed is at home

if Milan plays Humboldt they play at Humboldt because Hum.

won the region when you get back to same region teams playing

higher seed is at home

No, that's wrong...Just like he said, The 1st 2 rounds are higher seed, and the 3rd and 4th are pre-determined. There's no way possible 2 of the same seeds can play each other in the 1st 2 rounds, that's why it's the higher seed. Then, it flip-flops each year for the 3rd and 4th rounds. Just like 2003/Rod Smith's senior year, when we beat Huntingdon in the reg. season and they eliminated us at their place in the playoffs.