Dobyns Bennett @ Science Hill

SHHS should have won this game, i don't care what any of you say. yes DB won, props. but SHHS played better IMO though. Best game since the 02 game

uhhhh....i'm curious as to how you can say SH played better when they got out yarded and out scored! Reminder that was a zero on the scoreboard beside the home team. Now, go down and make a good showing against the Owls

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AGREE TOTALLY! And from what I am hearing (allegedly) there are a bunch of Ooltewah starters being suspended for TSSAA violations. I don't know. . . I've been hearing about it all week, but I can't find out anything for sure.

None of us Ooltewah fans have heard anything about starters being suspended. Who and for what reason were they suspended? I love how rumors escalate! Ooltewah is at full strength and everyone will play!

None of us Ooltewah fans have heard anything about starters being suspended. Who and for what reason were they suspended? I love how rumors escalate! Ooltewah is at full strength and everyone will play!

Are you saying everyone will play as in a blowout or all hands are on deck?

As far as the rumor goes....i have noticed that has come from several Science Hill posters...sounds like wishful thinkg on there part.

I don't know where the rumor came from. Actually I heard it come down the pipe before we knew we were supposed to play the Owls. We were told that there were some ineligible players due to age. That is just what we heard.

As for who is SUPPOSE to win this game . . . Ooltewah is ranked #2 in the state and Science Hill is ranked a measly #29. No pressure on us.

As for you guys being at full strength . . . GREAT! That way there are no excuses!

Good luck to you guys and let’s have a hard fought and injury free game.