Richland vs Adamsville

cardfan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every one is counting richland out and saying they don't deserve to be in the play-offs but that houston county deserves to be in the play offs well i hope it does come down to a tie breaker and that richland beats adamsville and are the # 4 seed in the playoffs cause i want to make it to the first round and give goodpasture a run for their money everyone is counting richland out just like they did last year against east robertson well i think every one need to co back and recall the richland east robertson game where east robertson was a region winner and was suppose to win by like i think 40 and what happened richlands defense shut them down in the second half and richland went on to win 12-7 so i hope everyone contiues to count richland out and say they don't deserve to be in the playoffs because when richland goes to adamsville to play friday we are going to be ready its going to be hard hitting football all night and camden you may have beaten us this year during the season but we are just praying at richland we get another shot at you during the playoffs sure we may not be as good as the lewis county teams out there but when it comes down to hard nose football richland hits the top of the list everyone through the off season has been making excuses about how richland lost their great senior and their great running back dias well come friday night against adamsville we are gonna show adamsville we don't need excuses its time to play richland football and we hope to see you in the playoffs camden cause its going to be some hard hitting football so adamsville players i hope you read this cause i am #10 and i am going to be breathing down your neck all night long and we are not going to let up richland has the best defense in the region and come friday adamsville will see it

This is coming from a "hard-nosed" player who was beaten on Senior Night by Houston County. What a joke? Do not come on here and tell us you pray to get another chance at either us or Lewis County, when you can't even defend your home turf against Houston County. Don't get me wrong, I am Camden through and through, but I am rooting for Houston County/ Adamsville. Houston Co. is amazing considering what they have gone through this year and still kick Richland in the teeth on the road and pull out a game that puts them in playoff contention. What a great story. What a great statement? "You have the best defense in the region." Giving up 31 to the Irish does not show me or anyone else that you have the best defense in the region. I agree with you you are very hard-something. Oh yeah, hard-headed. If you think you are tough, then the Irish are freaking made out of steel.

One more thing, Goodpasture is a freak of a team. You do not want Goodpasture. You guys missed having them in our region a few years ago. Moreover, that is the attitude that I am talking about in other posts. Goodpasture is punishment to you hillbillies down there in Giles County. Houston County and Adamsville would enjoy getting to go the playoffs, but you guys would think you could do something since Richland has all of that tradition. Richland home of the 1987 Clinic Bowl Runner-ups. Wow!!!

BTW, why are you guys not in the Chattanooga region that only has 5 teams in it. That way we wouldn't have to hear all of your bull.

every one is counting richland out and saying they don't deserve to be in the play-offs but that houston county deserves to be in the play offs well i hope it does come down to a tie breaker and that richland beats adamsville and are the # 4 seed in the playoffs cause i want to make it to the first round and give goodpasture a run for their money everyone is counting richland out just like they did last year against east robertson well i think every one need to co back and recall the richland east robertson game where east robertson was a region winner and was suppose to win by like i think 40 and what happened richlands defense shut them down in the second half and richland went on to win 12-7 so i hope everyone contiues to count richland out and say they don't deserve to be in the playoffs because when richland goes to adamsville to play friday we are going to be ready its going to be hard hitting football all night and camden you may have beaten us this year during the season but we are just praying at richland we get another shot at you during the playoffs sure we may not be as good as the lewis county teams out there but when it comes down to hard nose football richland hits the top of the list everyone through the off season has been making excuses about how richland lost their great senior and their great running back dias well come friday night against adamsville we are gonna show adamsville we don't need excuses its time to play richland football and we hope to see you in the playoffs camden cause its going to be some hard hitting football so adamsville players i hope you read this cause i am #10 and i am going to be breathing down your neck all night long and we are not going to let up richland has the best defense in the region and come friday adamsville will see it

You must be taking something besides steroids. If you were to win Friday and I don't think you will, there's no way that you are going to even make Camden flinch, much less beat them. :thumb::):thumb:

"Forrest wins. McNairy and Hardin Co. lose. McEwen Wins. Montgomery Central will lose because they play Lipscomb. The others will be close. So this scenario would leave the victory totals at 43."

This is what you said. You assumed that Forrest would win. That is your Richland bias. You were trying to disprove me saying that it was Adamsville/ Houston County spot. I will give you that Richland is not out of it. My entire point was what an amazing season for these two schools considering they were the worst two teams last year. Now, these two teams are battling for that last spot. I believe the coaches of the year should be Waverly, Adamsville, or Houston County's coaches. These schools have done the most with the least. Us and Lewis County have talented coming out the ears, but they have done a solid job coming off their last year performances. If you are a Region 5 guy, then get out our threads. You look like the perverbial "village idiot" as you called me, since your not even in the village. Leave and let us discuss things. We need no help from you or Region 5.

Ok...you need to chill. Gerry was just giving all the play-off seed scenarios. Don't worry I imagine when region 5 and 6 play each other we'll have plenty to disagree with Gerry about...but his post above was not a battle you needed to fight.

I just put this on the board in the locker room. I hope you understand that Adamsville is not afraid of you. If you think last years game has anything to do with this years you have bounced you coconut off the turf one too many times. Adamsville will not back down from you or anyone else. I promise you that if you guys are going to win it will be because you played the best game of the season that night. I think the cardinal coaches will have the boys ready to play this week. I think this game will be a break out game for the cardinal offense and combined with another good outing by the defense and t will be a long cold ride back to the hills. Let's go A'ville open up a can of whoop ...... I do not tink I'll finish that remark.

Cardinals- 28

Raiders- 10

I just put this on the board in the locker room. I hope you understand that Adamsville is not afraid of you. If you think last years game has anything to do with this years you have bounced you coconut off the turf one too many times. Adamsville will not back down from you or anyone else. I promise you that if you guys are going to win it will be because you played the best game of the season that night. I think the cardinal coaches will have the boys ready to play this week. I think this game will be a break out game for the cardinal offense and combined with another good outing by the defense and t will be a long cold ride back to the hills. Let's go A'ville open up a can of whoop ...... I do not tink I'll finish that remark.

Cardinals- 28

Raiders- 10

Go Adamsville. Waverly is rooting for you. Richland has that type of attitude. They think they should be first place in this region. I picked them 4th to begin the year. But I sure hope they don't make it.

I think if Adamsville plays hard they will win.

Go Adamsville. Waverly is rooting for you. Richland has that type of attitude. They think they should be first place in this region. I picked them 4th to begin the year. But I sure hope they don't make it.

I think if Adamsville plays hard they will win.

Thanks papa, we will be rooting for you guys as well. I hope we come out with the intensity we did against Stewart county a couple of weeks ago. If we play our game I think it is ours ti win. Making the playoffs will be big when it comes to getting more players wanting to come play for the Cards. From reading some posts from other richland fands I agree. It is funny though, we have heard nothing from them until now when tey think they have a shot. They can win and then still be sitting at home. After the way we were treated by fans at Richland last year I hope we beat them by 4td's.

Actually, camdenlionpride, you got your underwear in a wad for no good reason.

Gerry said, in a nutshell, "This is how Richland can make the playoffs." Uh, duh, he's going to have to make some assumptions in the favor of Richland to demonstrate that.

Camden has a lot of classy people posting on here, like Lions4ever, that make the team and the community look good. You should learn from them.

Actually, camdenlionpride, you got your underwear in a wad for no good reason.

Gerry said, in a nutshell, "This is how Richland can make the playoffs." Uh, duh, he's going to have to make some assumptions in the favor of Richland to demonstrate that.

Camden has a lot of classy people posting on here, like Lions4ever, that make the team and the community look good. You should learn from them.

Nice use of words. Duh, I like that. When I see duh, I think classy, intelligent, and idiosyncratic. I like the fact that you are still here. Leave us Lions to ourselves. We'll deal with the Region 5 boys when we get there. You still missed my entire point. I said it was incredible that Adamsville/ Houston County would still have a chance at the playoffs. Wow, you are a smart cookie. Let me put it like you would understand. Uh, duh, these two schools have had a great turnaround from their previous season. Clear enough.

First of I wanna say, why does everyone get on here and bash one another. There is no point in it. If you wanna bash each other and show people who is the best and still be classy about it KEEP you mouth shut and show us what you can do on the field. Use good sportsmanship!

I will say this I am the sister of a Raider football player and a BIG Raider fan. I do hope that Richland shuts Adamsville down this weekend. If we play hard and with heart we will. I want to say this to everyone who has bashed the raiders in this column. I have alot of faith in my boys for two reasons. One did you see the football we played 3 years ago before these boys came up into high school I was a senior in 2004, we didn't win ONE game, we were so pathetic that Cornersville quit playing us because they were the only game we won for 3 years. This boys this year have been pushing for these playoffs since they were in junior high. Second off, in the beginning EVERYONE counted richland out of the playoffs because they didn't start off well this reason, but we came back and with heart.

Now for ya'll that keep saying Houston shut us down Friday night I disagree, One shutting us down would mean beating us by a large margin. The game went into DOUBLE Overtime. We might have lost bu we gave those boys a run for there money. We played a HARD fought ball game and I am proud of our boys. They didn't give up and kept pushing.

Whether our boys make the playoffs or not, I want all the Raiders to know I AM proud of ya'll and the progress yall have made.

This is coming from a "hard-nosed" player who was beaten on Senior Night by Houston County. What a joke? Do not come on here and tell us you pray to get another chance at either us or Lewis County, when you can't even defend your home turf against Houston County. Don't get me wrong, I am Camden through and through, but I am rooting for Houston County/ Adamsville. Houston Co. is amazing considering what they have gone through this year and still kick Richland in the teeth on the road and pull out a game that puts them in playoff contention. What a great story. What a great statement? "You have the best defense in the region." Giving up 31 to the Irish does not show me or anyone else that you have the best defense in the region. I agree with you you are very hard-something. Oh yeah, hard-headed. If you think you are tough, then the Irish are freaking made out of steel.

One more thing, Goodpasture is a freak of a team. You do not want Goodpasture. You guys missed having them in our region a few years ago. Moreover, that is the attitude that I am talking about in other posts. Goodpasture is punishment to you hillbillies down there in Giles County. Houston County and Adamsville would enjoy getting to go the playoffs, but you guys would think you could do something since Richland has all of that tradition. Richland home of the 1987 Clinic Bowl Runner-ups. Wow!!!

BTW, why are you guys not in the Chattanooga region that only has 5 teams in it. That way we wouldn't have to hear all of your bull.

Woagh, Woagh, Woagh, there chief. Giles County would take you to the wood shed my man, so leave them out of it brosef. I'm saying Richland takes you too. Don't mess with Giles County

Woagh, Woagh, Woagh, there chief. Giles County would take you to the wood shed my man, so leave them out of it brosef. I'm saying Richland takes you too. Don't mess with Giles County

You think Richland can beat us. You have to be kidding. Please, do not argue with irrational comments. Also, for the lady's comments earlier. Houston County was winless last year, so stop your ###### story. You were beaten down by Houston County team that was winless last year on your Senior Night. Go Adamsville/ Houston County.

Also, why would you say that you could take us to the wood? You can't and you didn't this year.

Edited by Camdenlionpride