Shelbyville at Siegel

Riverdale at Tullahoma

Rossview at Hendersonville

Beech at Clarksville

HuntersLane at Ravenwood

Franklin at McGavock

I have no clue about West Tennessee

mjuhb,

What are your predictions for each game?

science hill 3-0 morristown west

greeneville on pk's over dobyns-bennett

bearden 5-0 knox west

oak ridge 1-0 farragut

soddy-daisy 1-0 cleveland

mcminn co on pk's over ooltewah

siegel 3-0 shelbyville

tullahoma 1-0 riverdale

hendersonville 7-0 rossview

clarksville 1-0 beech

ravenwood 6-0 hunter lane

franklin 10-0 McGavock

houston 10-0 melrose

collierville 7-0 central

Edited by mjuhb

science hill 3-0 morristown west

greeneville on pk's over dobyns-bennett

bearden 5-0 knox west

oak ridge 1-0 farragut

soddy-daisy 1-0 cleveland

siegel 3-0 shelbyville

tullahoma 1-0 riverdale

hendersonville 7-0 rossview

clarksville 1-0 beech

ravenwood 6-0 hunter lane

franklin 10-0 McGavock

collierville and houston are both pretty much in state unless the world ends and thats the only thing stopping that

Collierville will play Memphis Central on Tuesday Regional Semi Final

Houston will play Melrose - Regional Semi Final

IF things work the way they should Houston & Collierville should meet in Regional Final on Thursday.

The Sectional on Sat. should involve a combination of Houston & Collierville from Region 8 vs. some combination of Cordova/Bolton/Arlington from Region 7.

I respectfully disagree with this one. I expect McMinn county to give Ooltewah a hard game but will be very surprised if Ooltewah doesn't win this. They may have nearly equal records on paper but Ooltewah has a much higher SOS in my opinion.

Anything can happen in a single elim tournament though, so we will take McMinn Co very seriously until the whistle blows and the game is over.

Best of luck to both teams and everyone stay healthy and uninjured!

I respectfully disagree with this one. I expect McMinn county to give Ooltewah a hard game but will be very surprised if Ooltewah doesn't win this. They may have nearly equal records on paper but Ooltewah has a much higher SOS in my opinion.

Anything can happen in a single elim tournament though, so we will take McMinn Co very seriously until the whistle blows and the game is over.

Best of luck to both teams and everyone stay healthy and uninjured!

mcminn co will do whatever it takes to do too win

that was my upset pick

Bearden 1-0 over West (final)

This was a great game ( :rolleyes: esp. if you are a Bearden fan) but anyway.....end of regulation 0-0, end of two! ten minute OTs.....0-0, then in the 2nd 5 min 'golden goal' Bearden got a cross in front of the goal for a 1-0 win. Congratulations to all of the girls for a long, hard fought game. And best of luck to Bearden as they advance.