Region 6-5a

couga14

Assuming Brentwood and Franklin win this Friday against Northeast and Cent., i have come up with two scenarios for the playoff seedings. The DC vs Rwood game decides who is 3rd and 4th.

If DC defeats Ravenwood- 1 Frankin 6-1

2 Dickson Co. 6-1

3 Brentwood 5-2

4 Ravenwood 4-3

That one is easy, the second one is a little more complicated. If Ravenwood defeats DC, then DC, Ravenwood, and Bwood will be 7-3, with 5-2 region records. So we would go to the third tiebreaker, most wins over .500 or better teams.

So if Ravenwood defeats DC-

1 Franklin

2 Dickson Co. - wins over Henry Co., Hendersonville, Brentwood, and Indy

3 Ravenwood - wins over Smyrna, Indy, and Dickson Co.

4 Brentwood - wins over Ravenwood, and Indy

If this is wrong, somebody please correct me. I don't think it is though.

Good luck to all of region 6

In the event of a three-way tie with no head-to-head advantage, you go to the tiebreakers.

You are correct with the way that Dickson would get the second spot.

However, it then becomes a tie between Ravenwood and Brentwood for the 3rd spot which Brentwood would get because they defeated Ravenwood head-to-head.

Ronnie Carter confirmed that in an e-mail to me about the tiebreakers so I'm hoping that he's right.

It's pretty much locked into

Franklin

Dickson

Brentwood

Ravenwood

I can't wait for the playoffs. We're guaranteed to see a Ravenwood vs. Gallatin rematch of two years ago...Ravenwood recovered two onside kicks and stunned the Green Wave 17-14 in Ravenwood's first playoff game.

Edited by donathan5507

Assuming Brentwood and Franklin win this Friday against Northeast and Cent., i have come up with two scenarios for the playoff seedings. The DC vs Rwood game decides who is 3rd and 4th.

If DC defeats Ravenwood- 1 Frankin 6-1

2 Dickson Co. 6-1

3 Brentwood 5-2

4 Ravenwood 4-3

That one is easy, the second one is a little more complicated. If Ravenwood defeats DC, then DC, Ravenwood, and Bwood will be 7-3, with 5-2 region records. So we would go to the third tiebreaker, most wins over .500 or better teams.

So if Ravenwood defeats DC-

1 Franklin

2 Dickson Co. - wins over Henry Co., Hendersonville, Brentwood, and Indy

3 Ravenwood - wins over Smyrna, Indy, and Dickson Co.

4 Brentwood - wins over Ravenwood, and Indy

If this is wrong, somebody please correct me. I don't think it is though.

Good luck to all of region 6

Correct me if im wrong but I think if Page wins their last game they would have a winning record but then again I could be wrong, but that means that is four teams RHS beat with winning records

Correct me if im wrong but I think if Page wins their last game they would have a winning record but then again I could be wrong, but that means that is four teams RHS beat with winning records

Ok I am wrong because Page had to win their last two games, and they lost last night so that scenario is out, but if henry co. loses next friday they will be .500 and I dont know how it works, wheither it is .500 or better; or above .500. It is all so confusing.