Boone vs Morristown East

BIGR35

Had to work to win last night. Greenville really played well. Morristown East

did what they needed to do for the win. Brad QB(East) really had a off night,

He fumble 3 or 4 times & had 2 INT. When Brad plays well, East's is really hard

too beat. We need Brad to play well for us,if we are to beat Boone. Should be

a great game, Last year went right down to the wire. Work hard this week

Canes,beat boone.Will the game get moved or will the have do play at East

mud field?Keep it up #1 Dockery, You played a great game last night.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to work to win last night. Greenville really played well. Morristown East

did what they needed to do for the win. Brad QB(East) really had a off night,

He fumble 3 or 4 times & had 2 INT. When Brad plays well, East's is really hard

too beat. We need Brad to play well for us,if we are to beat Boone. Should be

a great game, Last year went right down to the wire. Work hard this week

Canes,beat boone.Will the game get moved or will the have do play at East

mud field?Keep it up #1 Dockery, You played a great game last night.

Move the game? I've never heard of that one. I've heard of holding off the game a day, but never moving the game.

Should be a good one. East has been consistent all season long. Boone has shown that they can play as good as anyone in the conference, but not as consistent as other teams. Some players should be back this week after healing from last week.

Boone also had.......a passing ........game.......wait....that can't be right :angry::angry: against Crockett..

East ain't no Crockett, I know that much. Should prove to be an interesting game on Friday.

Of course I'll pick Boone to win, but if they don't show up, I guess East and West can fight over who gets to play home field first.

Should be a great game. Last years game was a game full of hard hitting and non stop action. I'm sure Boone will want to proove that this years team is better than last years team. Last year Boone beat MoEast for the first time ever. Can they keep the young streak alive? I'm sure MoEast will want to get back at Boone for putting them out of the home playoff spot from last year. Should be a great game. My 2 cents is Boone: 27 MoEast: 21.

This will be a tough game for the Canes. I think it will have a lot to do with field condition. If it does not dry up a lot, then it will be beneficial to have Boone's power running attack.. Canes thrive on speed, so bring the chopppers in on thur and Fri. "remember they did that for west - maryville game a couple years back". I am still in shock that Boone got beat by Volunteer.

Move the game? I've never heard of that one. I've heard of holding off the game a day, but never moving the game.

Should be a good one. East has been consistent all season long. Boone has shown that they can play as good as anyone in the conference, but not as consistent as other teams. Some players should be back this week after healing from last week.

Boone also had.......a passing ........game.......wait....that can't be right :thumb::lol: against Crockett..

East ain't no Crockett, I know that much. Should prove to be an interesting game on Friday.

Of course I'll pick Boone to win, but if they don't show up, I guess East and West can fight over who gets to play home field first.

If Boone can stop the run, they take East...Cane's passing game is non-existant. Dockery is a big play maker and will need to be contained. Boone will be able to bring a lot of pressure on the QB which could be bothersome for East.I like Boone by 10.