TN High @ North

athlete269

Well Mrs. Acton you may want to get your stories straight before you get on here calling people out and saying things that in return are just going to make you look stupid. For one I was at film this weekend and watched every play on which someone was getting pushed, shoved, or punched. Usually North players did start it, at times it was us, but not nearly as much as you are letting on. I mean what got into Steven he threw punches, dirty hits, or talked smack about every play. Cookie, never thought I would ever see him getting 3 personal foul penalties as he is one of the best all around players I know. And standing at that QB position I heard 63 yell racial remarks at my lineman and my recievers. He called people dirty mexicans and I heard him use the "N" word numerous times. Now you can't sit here and say I didn't show respect for my old teammates. I shook everyones hand that would put it out. Usually the North players stepped out of line b4 they got to me or lowered their hand as for me not to shake it. After the game I shook David Joyners hand for a good 10 seconds, asked him about Logan because I didn't see him in the line, then I walked over to Brandon White which was still on the sidelines with crutches and asked him how his leg was. Also I told your boy good game and shook his hand. Now Jara you need to get your facts straight, I don't appreciate your bashing of THS players me in particular. Sorry it was an embarassment for you Fri. night, but Im not sure what you wanted us to do. We don't dress 8th graders and we played Freshman the entire 2nd half. I played 1 play the whole 2nd half. So please next time you want to say something about another team, but don't know your facts please just check into it. VIKING PRIDE!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess your still not getting the facts here. As I didn't smirk in your sons face, also I did shake his hand. I would know I was there in the line. The only hand I didn't shake were the ones intentionally lowered for me not to or the ones that decided to step out of line before they got to me. Even players said unsprtsmanlike comments across the ball to me or when I was on the ground I never once retaliated. I kept my players up, but did not give into the BS that was going on in some cases. And you may still say I wasn't shaking hands or what not in the huddle, but I actually had a player call me after the game when I was home and apologize for not shaking my hand. It showed alot of courage from him. Now I did shake everyones hand that left it out. I talked to a few teammates that I could, asked about the ones I didn't see. There is nothing more sportsmanlike in my opinion. Sorry for the misleading facts you recieved. Also thank you for the compliments I appreciate them.

P.S. What was up with Steven and 28....and 6... and 2... and 7... and 58... and 64...? Now I only see one common factor in all of these incidences I heard about on the sidelines.

Great victory, Vikes! Only 1 team in 4A can end the season with a win. With such a great showing as last night I'm sure you're destine to be the one.

Are you serious? First of all you couldn't beat South at home. What makes you think you will beat Mo West in Morristown. I hope you do beat Mo West, but I assure you that THS will not end thier season with a win.

Are you serious? First of all you couldn't beat South at home. What makes you think you will beat Mo West in Morristown. I hope you do beat Mo West, but I assure you that THS will not end thier season with a win.

Guys, he was being sarcastic. If you look over his past posts (the posts that he doesn't delete) you would know he doesn't like Tennessee High or DB.

Edited by THSVikings2004

WEll Mr. Thomas you want to use names? We have the tape as well and I told what happened. Your guys are not all innocent and I believe I said it was Both teams fault, did I not, I just gave some specific moments. And I want people to leave it alone and you did not have to come on here to gloat. I know you didnt shake certain peoples hands I was out there. I am not embarrassed, I knew we were not going to win, I was mad at the referees behavior in not settling things down and letting them get out of hand. Your crew was doing as much bashing and mouthing as North was and you know it. Danny I have known you a very long time and I believe I even said I was proud of you, I know you and Jared have always had a rivalry but to smirk in his face and not shake his hand after all of that was Bull and you know it as well as I do. I am not afraid to come on here and state the facts, I was there and so were our guys and they were very upset with the way things were going and I believe a statement was thrown out there about not wanting to play with a bunch of Trailer Trash? Ya'll were the real deal. You did not shake hands with Jared. Please dont come on here trying to make yourself look like it was all nice and clean. And for your information, yeah we had to play all the younger guys from the first quarter out because of all of the injuries. I knew this would be an emotional game all around and you did too. I still look at you as a good guy, great athlete and one of ours but please dont disrespect the ones that tried to do their jobs and came out humiliated. Good luck to you in the playoffs Mr. Thomas and try to remember where you came from and who was there for you when you were younger as well. These boys were your friends at one time.

Oh and a little ps for ya, Ask number 28 what was up with him and clifton.

Playa you shouldn’t have to explain yourself to anyone. You did what you were suppose to do Friday night…and that’s “GET THE JOB DONE”. GURU why don’t you just s-ck it up and take your beat down like a man…IT”S OVER!! If your team doesn’t come ready to play EVERY Friday night, this is what happens!!! Heck we’ve been on the receiving end before…case and point DB 41-7, but did we cry about the referees or any of the other trivial complaints you have. I haven’t heard you say anything that doesn’t happen in every game. What doesn’t happen in every game is players being ejected as two or three of the North players did. You guys just simply lost your composer and your coaching staff had NO control. We don’t care about your excuses or your problems…this is a competition sport, and in every game there’s a winner and a looser! If the Vikings were out to embarrass you on propose the score could have easily been 100+. North was without a doubt the weakest team we’ve played this year…that’s not bragging that’s just being honest!! I’m not sure what all the beef between you guys and D. Thomas, but we here in Viking country are glad he made the switch and we are very proud of him for his accomplishments this year. So please quit crying to him because he has business to attend too. :thumb:

Edited by Cap1

Thanks Cap... We seem to be getting back on track right at a good time. It just erked me that she was trying to get on here trying to put blame on everyone else and call me out. Sorry that they had to lose so badly, but there wasn't anything to do about it. Good game VIKES!!! Keep tha BIG W's comin!!! VIKING PRIDE!!!

First of all, I was telling what happened at the game in the matter of sportsmanship issues, I didnt ask anyone to attack me or my post. He came on here and used names and I believe thats a violation of Coacht rules. I didnt say his name or anyone elses in my post other than my own kids. I told of the penalites and why because everyone was saying we had sportsmanship issues, yeah we did , we got caught fighting back and I made no excuses for the loss. You need to read my post before you run your mouth at me. I even told that my own kid had an issue. But Truth will always out and it seems to me something I said is bothering someone else they wouldnt be so worried about it. Both teams were out there fighting. Not just ours. And as for weak. Nah, tired and beat up from playing both sides of the ball all season with no backup. That takes heart, something most people dont have and couldnt do. I make no excuses and am not placing the blame on anyone. I just told it like it was and if you dont like it please dont read my posts. One thing you are right about tho is yall need to be looking at the playoffs not worrying about what is going on here. Good Luck :lol:

Edited by recruitguru