TN High @ North

athlete269

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WacerJac it seems the Viking boys are becoming a real pain in the donkey to ya!! :) You should probably just take your ball and go play somewhere else. :)

Agreed! :(

WaCoJaCo WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU ON!?!?! We dominated all night long and North could NEVER stop us. How can you say a 63-0 game was CLOSE!?! It wasn't even PLAYED close!!!! It was 28-0 after the 1st quarter, 42-0 at half time, 56-0 after the 3rd and 63-0 after the 4th.

WE ANNIHILATED NORTH FAIR AND SQUARE!!!

GO VIKES!!!

Edited by athlete269

Vikings win pretty handily in this one and will await the winner of Boone/Mo-East or Cherokee/Volunteer.

It will be either Mo-East or Volunteer. TN High will face the 3 seed from the 5-Rivers. If Boone wins tonight, they are the 2 seed, if they lose, they are the 4 seed. If Boone wins, you get Mo-East, If Boone loses, you get Volunteer. Glad Boone doesn't get you first-round, after what happened to North last night........

It wasnt a case of running up the score.North has had a extremely frustrating year and wasn't playing for anything.They just really was ready for it to be over,they didnt start that way before the game.But as soon as they had the bad breaks at first,they just quit pretty much.Alot of the kids out there were playn hurt and it showed when they kept getting hurt.They just wasnt up to speed, not taking anything away from Tenn. High and i was a little suprised with the speed they had this year.I know they always pretty quick, but they seemed quicker overall this year than usual.One thing i wasnt impressed with was the d-line ive heard so much about.They got pushed around pretty good it looked to me, int., fumbles and pentalties is really what stopped them.I know it 63-0 but i'd say North had 20 runs of 7yds or more which in the playoffs Tenn. High better not let that happen.I look for a 1st round win for them but i dont see them going past that.I hope they do but i dont see it, good luck in the playoffs. As far as North goes its crazy for them to be playn in 4a, it,s stupid really.They have no feeder school, and are barely above 2a enrollment, and probably would be 2a if you didnt count 8th graders.They can compete with 4a schools but not on a weekly basis.They played South, and Central tough year after year while in 3a but they didnt have to play at that level every week.In 3a they had weeks to heal up and rest players, because the competition just wasnt there every week.They would face 2 or 3 teams a year they could handle pretty easy.But the way it is now with no depth and playn 7,8, and even 9 guys both ways the whole game each and every week, it's taking its toll.They probably dont have 30 guys varsity and jv combined, but they have the most bull headed athletic director i've ever seen.Theres not a big difference at the gate, winning will put more people in the stadium than anything.You just cant maintain that level of competition each and every week with no depth at all!!!!!Good luck to all region 1 teams that made it.

Sportsmanship Issues???????? Let me tell you why, Jeff Castle had a helmet yanked off and got punched in the face, Brandon White was playing offense and was chop blocked by number 85, Cookie had a hit in the head called when two of your guys clocked each other in the head, and Acton got punched in the mouth and then he decided that was it and punched number 61 back in the nose, why because your refereees let it happen and didnt call a stinking thing on tennessee high. Yes we lost and lost good on our own, but the crap going on out there with the referees mocking the kids and not calling anything on T High and everything against North when it was BOTH Teams fault was absolutely ridiculous. I lost a lot of respect for a few people in this game and as for the QB not shaking any of his prior teammates hands and smirking at them that was the last straw. What comes around goes around. Every single senior was hurt in this game, they went in hurt and then were keyed on to take them out of the game. As for the coaching I have no respect for what went on. I wanted not to say anything but you guys want to beat a dead horse. These boys were humiliated on their Senior nite so you need to leave this one alone and concentrate on something else. I would have had bad sportsmanship in this game. I am really sick and tired of bad officials and I have heard plenty from the rest of you on many of these threads about it, I am not the only one. Its getting old. If you are going to be an official do your job, do it right, be impartial and dont ever smartoff and mock these kids, you dont have a right to get out there and make smart alec remarks to them. And you wonder why they had bad sportsmanship. An official is supposed to be an adult that is out there to keep the rules and when you do something as low as that, what does that tell the boys????? Not a whole lot. Yeah I am angry about it, not the loss , I figured that was coming, it was the added extras that bit my cookie and Waco you take care and you to Backinblack, cause I am outta here. :thumb:

Great victory, Vikes! Only 1 team in 4A can end the season with a win. With such a great showing as last night I'm sure you're destine to be the one.

Hey Waco. I want to nominate this post as "MO RON of the Week". I realize that some folks may not understand the thought process behind this but all the same, I would like to put this post in the pot if I may.

Hey Waco. I want to nominate this post as "MO RON of the Week". I realize that some folks may not understand the thought process behind this but all the same, I would like to put this post in the pot if I may.

I have to agree Boonie. I usually just do a Mo Ron of the day. But this post is "one of a kind" and deserves a full week of its on.

So without futher dodo, I would like to present "The Mo Ron of the Week" award to "03"!

Congradulations to you on your award. :thumb: