TN High @ North

athlete269

TN High at Sullivan North

Thursday, October 26th

North is coming off a big loss to South. The Vikings are fresh from a big win at Johnson County. Final game of the season for both teams.

Prediction:

TN High 31

North 10

What are your thoughts?

GO VIKINGS!!!!!!! :angry:

Edited by athlete269

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TN High at Sullivan North

Thursday, October 26th

North is coming off a big loss to South. The Vikings are fresh from a big win at Johnson County. Final game of the season for both teams.

Prediction:

TN High 31

North 10

What are your thoughts?

GO VIKINGS!!!!!!! :D

Final game of the season for north but not the Vikings....the Vikes are startin to get in the groove again....this will be a GOOD warm up game to get the Vikings rolling into the playoffs!!!!

TN High-35

North-10

Tennessee High had better come out ready for a tough game. North still has an outside chance at a playoff spot, so this game is a must win for them. If the following scenario plays out, North will be the 4th playoff team...

Johnson County must beat Elizabethton (probable)

Unicoi County must beat Sullivan Central (probable)

Sullivan East must beat Sullivan South (well...)

Sullivan North must beat Tennessee High (another well...)

Tennessee High needs the momentum heading into the playoffs. I see a big win by the Vikings....35-14.

********************GO VIKES*********************

Last weeks win awoke the sleeping Giant that is the 2006 Viking Football Team. Look for a statement from the Vikings as they prepare for vengence in the Class 4A TSSAA Playoffs. This team has tons of potential and if they continue to come together, people will be surprised when it's all said and done.

Vikings-35

Radiers-9

Last weeks win awoke the sleeping Giant that is the 2006 Viking Football Team. Look for a statement from the Vikings as they prepare for vengence in the Class 4A TSSAA Playoffs. This team has tons of potential and if they continue to come together, people will be surprised when it's all said and done.

Vikings-35

Radiers-9

Well said! :rolleyes:

This game will tell us about the mind set of the Vikings. If they can focus and not get cocky they will win big. If they think they can show up and The Raiders hand them a win, well it may turn out to be a long night. I am not sure this Viking team knows how to focus. I thought I saw a different team in Mountain City.......It will not be easy

Vikings 15

Raiders 3

Good luck to both

Boys its been 4 great years and I want to tell each and every one of you Seniors I have loved you kids and the game you play so much. I have never seen a bunch of kids with as much heart as you have. Yeah we have been screwed outta games and we have screwed ourselves in games but thats football. You have always played hard tho like the true warriors that you are. I am really gonna miss you guys. I hope you all play football somewhere in college so I can come and ring my bell for you again. To the game this week, get out there and have fun and remember why you play the game and why you love it so much and make it an awesome rivalry game against Thomas and Wampler, show them that you are not gonna lay down to them and give them the fight of the season, make me proud and make your Senior Night one to remember boys its your last and remember I love you all and I hope I have kept you all fed well. Every team that we have played except maybe the South game due to our extensive injuries, knows they were Played by the Golden Raiders, you didnt get your butts stomped and you did some stomping back, maybe you have regained a modicum of respect back for such a small team. I dont think any other team in the league is playing iron man like we are, every play of the game. That takes heart boys, win or lose and now that its coming to a close you need to know we love you and are behind you all the way and remember love of da game.

Acton's Mom :thumb:

Well said Mrs. Acton, but didn't Thomas play ball with your kid and all the other seniors all the way since they were like 8??? I guess since misfortunate events led to the moving from Kingsport to Bristol and transferring schools that now you and many others have lost all respect for Thomas. And as for Wampler, just because he left North doesn't mean he hates them or anything. I mean who knows the reasoning behind his choices, but he is a man with a family and if a better oppurtunity showed itself than anyone would jump on it.

Should be a good game between the Raiders and the Vikings. Both have a good line, but with different techniques of how to get the job done. North: big and strong, but slow. THS: Smaller, but much quicker and just as strong. Both have about the same in the backfield, North: One big strong back, and a few smaller more agile backs. THS: Strickland plows over people, Howard and Baker out run and juke them. At the QB position THomas and Acton are almost identical. Neither one throws alot, but runs well. Both 23 completions in 59 tries. Acton slightly above Thomas on passing yards, but Thomas way above on rushing yards. The defense is where the Viking will win this one. The FORTRESS is awesome. Good D-backs, good linebackers, and a great front 4!!! They will totally shut down North. THS takes this one! Look for an emotional game from Thomas as playing his old team and look for North trying to kill him! :)

No disrespect meant to Mr. Thomas or Coach Wamp, I was saying to make it a good game and show them they can play with them. Yes Danny belonged to us and played with us for many years. He has turned into a great athlete. We are proud of him. I look for this to be an emotional game and Danny and Jared were always big rivals even tho on the same team, but they played together and side by side no matter their differences. I want the boys to get out there and play a good game and enjoy theirselves as they have nothing to lose and to remember why they enjoy the game and all the memories of all their years together with Danny, Wamp and now their new coach. I am proud of them all. We know Danny had to move when his dad moved his practice to Bristol, but dont hold a grudge for that, Tim is a great guy, Dad and coach as he coached when our boys were little. We are all still family even tho different schools. Just remember he was ours first and where he came from lol. Good luck Danny and Wamp lets have a great game.