Cookeville Cavaliers Region 3-5a champs

2XxX0

Wow what a year it has been for the Cavaliers..there was some close games and some wasnt that close..1 game for the Cavs in the Region was Coffee County Red Raiders. Which the cavs had one thing to do on Def was fine the RB and dont let him get out side of us.soo that didnt work out good but end it up with a win of CC 45-35...the next game was Warren County Pioneers.which was another close game b\c they came back at the end but fell short to the Cavs 28-21...Next was Cumberland County Jets which hasnt had a great year and cavs killed them 31-6.(Dustin L #3 RB for the cavs - had his longest run of the season this game 99 yrs) then the next game was the tuff team in the Region..Lincoln County Falcons.(it has always been 1 and 2 in the region for these 2 teams) wow it was close all the Def had to do was to Stop the RB and FB and sack the QB soo he couldnt throw the ball..cavs won 31-20..after winning that game Cookeville Cavaliers won there region for the 3 straight in a row...they do have one more region game VS Franklin County Rebels but it doesnt matter..cavs won it......To everybody in 3-5a..Great season now lets repesct 3-5a in the state BABY!!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a year it has been for the Cavaliers..there was some close games and some wasnt that close..1 game for the Cavs in the Region was Coffee County Red Raiders. Which the cavs had one thing to do on Def was fine the RB and dont let him get out side of us.soo that didnt work out good but end it up with a win of CC 45-35...the next game was Warren County Pioneers.which was another close game b\c they came back at the end but fell short to the Cavs 28-21...Next was Cumberland County Jets which hasnt had a great year and cavs killed them 31-6.(Dustin L #3 RB for the cavs - had his longest run of the season this game 99 yrs) then the next game was the tuff team in the Region..Lincoln County Falcons.(it has always been 1 and 2 in the region for these 2 teams) wow it was close all the Def had to do was to Stop the RB and FB and sack the QB soo he couldnt throw the ball..cavs won 31-20..after winning that game Cookeville Cavaliers won there region for the 3 straight in a row...they do have one more region game VS Franklin County Rebels but it doesnt matter..cavs won it......To everybody in 3-5a..Great season now lets repesct 3-5a in the state BABY!!!!

Congrats on your Region championship, but you will be lucky to make it past the first round of the playoffs.

somebody sounds a little bitter, sorry your sons team didnt make it

You're right, my son's team didn't make it, but since he is only 5, I don't think that is an issue. ;) I'm not bitter at all. Cookeville simply came in our house and kicked our rear ends. That is all there is to it. The officials didn't affect the outcome of the game in any way. The game was played on the field and the team that wanted it more won it. I just think Region 3 is down overall this year and Region 4 seems to be stronger overall this year. I hope it is not one of those years that all four of our teams are sitting at home the second round of the playoffs.

You're right, my son's team didn't make it, but since he is only 5, I don't think that is an issue. :thumb: I'm not bitter at all. Cookeville simply came in our house and kicked our rear ends. That is all there is to it. The officials didn't affect the outcome of the game in any way. The game was played on the field and the team that wanted it more won it. I just think Region 3 is down overall this year and Region 4 seems to be stronger overall this year. I hope it is not one of those years that all four of our teams are sitting at home the second round of the playoffs.

I think you are right. There is a good chance that all four teams lose in the first round. I say this for two reasons 1.) Riverdale, Smyrna, Lebanon, and Lavergne are pretty good 2.) Cookeville, LC, CC, and whoever else gets in are average at best.

I think a few of you will be eating your words. You do it every year, never give region 3 a chance and they win every year.

I call it Riverdale-itus. It happens when you're in a region that has a big honkin' powerhouse like Riverdale and everybody in the region gets the stuffin' beat out of them by the big honkin' powerhouse every year, and since the big honkin' powerhouse is in your region then obviously you have the strongest region, so all the teams in the region that go to the playoffs are obviously better than teams in the region next to ya.

It's a seasonal disease - it strikes every year about this time. :thumb:

Edited by jabbo