Powell @ Clinton

coonhunter291

Bruhin has been the biggest dissapointment., Mcgaha Is the second biggest.

ONly player stepping up this year is jordan lakin

John Bruhin has had an awesome year. Most every opposing coach i've talked to, and Powell Fan, you know I talk to them, have told me that they have to plan their offensive game plan with Bruhin in mind first and foremost. They have had to dedicated two or three blockers just to try and block LJ on every play. Just because he isn't making the tackle doesn't mean that he isn't causing havoc for the opposing offense.

Ask Jordan Lakin and Randy Loope why they are able to make as many plays as they do and I promise you they will tell you that in large part it is because LJ occupies blockers so they can get in a position to make tackles.

The 3-5 defense is designed for that very purpose - to use the front to take on the blockers and allow the linebackers to make the plays. Most every team that employs that defensive scheme will have the linebackers as its leading tacklers.

Powell's defense hasn't been the problem this year. It has been very good and very consistent all year long.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he is a great player, just dissapointed in the halls game when he is a senior leader.

You know where Im coming from HTV.

He should have been up there with the coaches helping them out.

I know he causes problems for everyone on the offense on the other team. Just hate seing him do that in the halls game.

Well let me clear it up for ya, goon, unlike you in the sense that they are actually going (as in driving to a campus to class) to a college...

Next off, since Bruhin was injured against Maryville, I guess that's why he played so well in the the South Doyle game which came AFTER the Maryville game.

Frankly powellfan, you should just stick to bashing Halls because that seems to be the only thing you're good for.

Edited by Ntheknow2

Ummm getting a degree from an online college is the same type of degree as getting one on campus, Just you can do it faster.

I make plenty of money to support myself and my mother who no longer works, because thats the right thing to do.

So yeah you can just shut your mouth about that it has nothing to do with you and im proud of myself for what I have accomplihsed.

And read a little bit before you post about the halls thing before you make any comments to me. Go talk to cooper.

As far as playing well thats why they almost lost to south doyle right.

Edited by PowellFan

First of all, I know about your exchange with Cooper. I'm sure you intimidated him with all your knowledge of online postings. Second of all, to confront your negative comments about players on the team is perfectly legal and the RIGHT thing to do. So don't tell me to go talk to someone else about how mighty and powerful you are. I'm really not that dumb.

Edited by Ntheknow2