Franklin Run to State Championship

Frankin Generals

New lights were installed the following off-season. They are as good as anywhere else.

Franklin was given that game against DC. At least Gallatin won out-right.

Franklin was piosed to lose that game 3-0 if DCs kicker was any good. So don't be acting like a seven point Gallatin win over H'ville is less impressive than a one point choke job by DC.

Franklin would have never even scored if the OT rules didn't practically give it to them. Get over yourselves. You're a good team, but you haven't done anything that is worth boasting about.

Do you even read what you say! blah blah blah its always the same old smart a** talk. Lets see what week 11 brings and see if your still running your mouth. region 6 worst team can send Gallatin home for the winter if they try to over look them like you are.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you even read what you say! blah blah blah its always the same old smart a** talk. Lets see what week 11 brings and see if your still running your mouth. region 6 worst team can send Gallatin home for the winter if they try to over look them like you are.

I don't think you understand the playoff system, little one. You see the "worst" team in region 6 will be at home sipping hot cocoa. The Fourth-Best team will be visiting Gallatin.

Take your time trying to wrap your brain around that. Read it twice if you have to. Three times is OK, no one will know.

Do you get it yet?

How 'bout now?

Gotten there yet?

Let us know when you have caught up.

I don't think you understand the playoff system, little one. You see the "worst" team in region 6 will be at home sipping hot cocoa. The Fourth-Best team will be visiting Gallatin.

Take your time trying to wrap your brain around that. Read it twice if you have to. Three times is OK, no one will know.

Do you get it yet?

How 'bout now?

Gotten there yet?

Calvin Short is gone.

Get a grip, your in a weak conference.

Like Riverdale and you get to tee off on teams all year.

Every game is a scrimmage for the state playoffs.

No pressure you'll get some now with red hot Ravenwood.

Enjoy

"HEEHAW"

Do you get it yet?

How 'bout now?

Gotten there yet?

i think he was referring to the lowest seed out of region 6, which will be Ravenwood. They are surely not the worst team in region 6, they actually could be the best. Region 6 is just better than region 5.....nobody really needs to explain it any further

Edited by couga14

Do you get it yet?

How 'bout now?

Gotten there yet?

Pretty weak response.

This poster resorts to personal attacks and sounds a lot like a schoolyard kid when logic fails him. Likes to toss grenades at the intelligence of others rather than back up his position with facts. You can look at the "Gallatin run to state..." string and will see the same bahavior. Too bad because a few of his posts have actually been pretty good and have had some substance.

Pretty weak response.

This poster resorts to personal attacks and sounds a lot like a schoolyard kid when logic fails him. Likes to toss grenades at the intelligence of others rather than back up his position with facts. You can look at the "Gallatin run to state..." string and will see the same bahavior. Too bad because a few of his posts have actually been pretty good and have had some substance.

I agree, he did go a little immature with his last response.

Do you get it yet?

How 'bout now?

Gotten there yet?

Dang Gallatin undefeated and put out in round one thats going to hurt.

Edited by Tank_76

Do you get it yet?

How 'bout now?

Gotten there yet?Let us know when you have caught up.

Ask me next week. Just so you understand me Im not saying that Gallatin is a bad team their not. They Look to be a very good team that can go far in the playoffs. But if Dickson wins tonight and Ravenwood is the 4th seed in Region 6. Gallatin better not over look them or they will be going home for the winter.

You ask to wrap it around so i did and this is why I feel region 6 is the best and hardest. Dickson's 2 losses came from the #1 team and the #6 team in the mid state. Franklin only losse was Indy and they were #6 in the polls at that time and Ravenwoods lost to the # 2 and #6 and Brentwood. So it's put up or shut up everyweek in region 6 theirs only 3 give me games this year and 5 you got wins + out of region games

The "Top 10" By the Tennessean

1 Riverdale (8-1)

2 Brentwood Acad. (8-1)

3 Gallatin (9-0)

4 Goodpasture (9-0)

5 Hillsboro (9-0)

6 Franklin (8-1)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 David Lipscomb (8-1)

8 Dickson Co. (7-2)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Ravenwood (6-3)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Maplewood (8-1)

Let's take a look at the 2 regions

Team Conf Pct Overall

Franklin 5 - 1 0.830 8 - 1

Dickson Co. 5 - 1 0.830 7 - 2

Ravenwood 4 - 2 0.670 6 - 3

Brentwood 4 - 2 0.670 6 - 3

Independence 3 - 3 0.500 6 - 3

Northeast 1 - 5 0.170 2 - 7

Columbia 1 - 5 0.170 2 - 7

Centennial 1 - 5 0.170 1 - 8

You can see we could have a 7-3 team not make the play offs.

we have a 9-1, 8-2, 7-3 and a 6-4 if Dickson beats Ravenwood.

Region 6 will only have 3 out of Region losses this year from it's top 5 teams, 2 of them from the #1 and #2 teams in the midstate (Riverdale and Brentwood Acad) and one to Smyrna Region 4s #2 team. Oh ya I think Ravenwood handed them a loss.

Team Conf Pct Overall

Gallatin 6 - 0 1.000 9 - 0

Hunters Lane 4 - 2 0.670 5 - 4

Hendersonville 4 - 2 0.670 5 - 4

Antioch 3 - 3 0.500 5 - 4

Overton 3 - 3 0.500 4 - 5

McGavock 3 - 3 0.500 4 - 5

Glencliff 1 - 5 0.170 1 - 8

Hillwood 0 - 6 0.000 0 - 9

And your Region is going to have 2/ 6-4 teams in and a 5-5 team in the show

Ya I got it thinks, Still looks good for a big week 11 for Region 6-5A. But its a new season starting next week. And anything can happen.

Ask me next week. Just so you understand me Im not saying that Gallatin is a bad team their not. They Look to be a very good team that can go far in the playoffs. But if Dickson wins tonight and Ravenwood is the 4th seed in Region 6. Gallatin better not over look them or they will be going home for the winter.

You ask to wrap it around so i did and this is why I feel region 6 is the best and hardest. Dickson's 2 losses came from the #1 team and the #6 team in the mid state. Franklin only losse was Indy and they were #6 in the polls at that time and Ravenwoods lost to the # 2 and #6 and Brentwood. So it's put up or shut up everyweek in region 6 theirs only 3 give me games this year and 5 you got wins + out of region games

The "Top 10" By the Tennessean

1 Riverdale (8-1)

2 Brentwood Acad. (8-1)

3 Gallatin (9-0)

4 Goodpasture (9-0)

5 Hillsboro (9-0)

6 Franklin (8-1)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 David Lipscomb (8-1)

8 Dickson Co. (7-2)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Ravenwood (6-3)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Maplewood (8-1)

Let's take a look at the 2 regions

Team Conf Pct Overall

Franklin 5 - 1 0.830 8 - 1

Dickson Co. 5 - 1 0.830 7 - 2

Ravenwood 4 - 2 0.670 6 - 3

Brentwood 4 - 2 0.670 6 - 3

Independence 3 - 3 0.500 6 - 3

Northeast 1 - 5 0.170 2 - 7

Columbia 1 - 5 0.170 2 - 7

Centennial 1 - 5 0.170 1 - 8

You can see we could have a 7-3 team not make the play offs.

we have a 9-1, 8-2, 7-3 and a 6-4 if Dickson beats Ravenwood.

Region 6 will only have 3 out of Region losses this year from it's top 5 teams, 2 of them from the #1 and #2 teams in the midstate (Riverdale and Brentwood Acad) and one to Smyrna Region 4s #2 team. Oh ya I think Ravenwood handed them a loss.

Team Conf Pct Overall

Gallatin 6 - 0 1.000 9 - 0

Hunters Lane 4 - 2 0.670 5 - 4

Hendersonville 4 - 2 0.670 5 - 4

Antioch 3 - 3 0.500 5 - 4

Overton 3 - 3 0.500 4 - 5

McGavock 3 - 3 0.500 4 - 5

Glencliff 1 - 5 0.170 1 - 8

Hillwood 0 - 6 0.000 0 - 9

And your Region is going to have 2/ 6-4 teams in and a 5-5 team in the show

Ya I got it thinks, Still looks good for a big week 11 for Region 6-5A. But its a new season starting next week. And anything can happen.

Ravenwood is #4 seed no matter what the outcome is tonight.

Pretty weak response.

Feel free to outline the personal attacks I have made, my last post excluded. In the other thread your only arguement for a "personal attack" is the "football IQ" comment. And I firmly stand by that. Anyone who wants to analyze football games (especially high school) by looking at 'trends' from previous sesaons is not overflowing with logic or cerebral fortitude.

The guy made a stupid comment, plain and simple. What would you call his refering to the "worst region 6 team"? A stroke of genius?

I am not here to make friends. I challenge anyone to present a post that had inaccurate information, or unjustifed rebutals.

If you don't like someone talking down to you there is a simple solution. Don't make stupid (and totally inaccurate) comments.

There are plenty of people on here that just ignore me. I don't like it, but if you don't want to read what I have to say it is for the following reasons:

You can't stand a good debate

You can't stand someone who is willing to call stupidity, foolishness, and inaccuracy by its name

You can't stand that I am right.

Goodbye now, I expect this will be the last post some of you choose to read.

Feel free to outline the personal attacks I have made, my last post excluded. In the other thread your only arguement for a "personal attack" is the "football IQ" comment. And I firmly stand by that. Anyone who wants to analyze football games (especially high school) by looking at 'trends' from previous sesaons is not overflowing with logic or cerebral fortitude.

The guy made a stupid comment, plain and simple. What would you call his refering to the "worst region 6 team"? A stroke of genius?

I am not here to make friends. I challenge anyone to present a post that had inaccurate information, or unjustifed rebutals.

If you don't like someone talking down to you there is a simple solution. Don't make stupid (and totally inaccurate) comments.

There are plenty of people on here that just ignore me. I don't like it, but if you don't want to read what I have to say it is for the following reasons:

You can't stand a good debate

You can't stand someone who is willing to call stupidity, foolishness, and inaccuracy by its name

You can't stand that I am right.

Goodbye now, I expect this will be the last post some of you choose to read.

i think everyone else on here probably understood what he meant by worst team, he meant the #4 seed. i'm sorry you can't understand that.

your only comments in the debate on the other thread over which region was better, was that region 6 had 3 bad teams with 5 wins to region 5's 2 bad teams which have one win total. That's a pretty weak if you ask me.