Franklin Run to State Championship

Frankin Generals

Franklin Offense will be just fine in the Playoffs. For Donathan's sake - removing the lower teir teams from 6-5A (Columbia and North East - we haven't played Centennial Yet) they still average 19.3 points per game with a defense that gives up less than a touchdown per game.

That should due just fine - since we all know "Defense wins Championships".

It be interesting to see the playoff playbook, dust it off coach's. Exchange's, Route's, Blocking Assignment's, Drop's, Sweep's, Reverse's, Exchange's, and a Trick play of the week, Have fun on the field and in the classroom. Region Champions. Take it to the next level.

"Pattons Own"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel free to outline the personal attacks I have made, my last post excluded. In the other thread your only arguement for a "personal attack" is the "football IQ" comment. And I firmly stand by that. Anyone who wants to analyze football games (especially high school) by looking at 'trends' from previous sesaons is not overflowing with logic or cerebral fortitude.

The guy made a stupid comment, plain and simple. What would you call his refering to the "worst region 6 team"? A stroke of genius?

I am not here to make friends. I challenge anyone to present a post that had inaccurate information, or unjustifed rebutals.

If you don't like someone talking down to you there is a simple solution. Don't make stupid (and totally inaccurate) comments.

There are plenty of people on here that just ignore me. I don't like it, but if you don't want to read what I have to say it is for the following reasons:

You can't stand a good debate

You can't stand someone who is willing to call stupidity, foolishness, and inaccuracy by its name

You can't stand that I am right.

Goodbye now, I expect this will be the last post some of you choose to read.

You take this stuff way too serious man.