Gatlinburg-Pittman

reaction

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shocker0

Charger...I actually have to agree with you on Rangerbook's region. It stinks! But he has to make him self feel better by putting down other regions that are still better than the one he's in.

GP won't have the chance to play Alcoa this year...Sweetwater or CAK will take care of them the 1st round.

Look at the scores from the Oliver Springs games:

GP over OS: 28-7

Sweetwater over OS: 41-0

CAK over OS: 29-7

CAK & GP may be a good matchup, but it's goodbye to them from there.

Hey, I think we're looking for a game to pick up for next year...why doesn't GP step up and offer to play Alcoa??? :blink:

GP played Oliver Springs the first game of the season. GP has gotten ALOT better since then and Oliver Springs has gotten ALOT worse. I went to the Alcoa/GP game at Alcoa last year and met alot of good Alcoa people before the game, but little pricks like you are what give schools bad publicity. Regards :blink:

Yeah look at it.. Ain't the greatest, but only 3 teams AT MOST from region 1AA would make the play-offs in 1A.. Heck 1AA would be hard pressed to get 2 into the play-offs in region 2A.

If region 1-2a would get 3 teams in the playoffs if they were in region 1-1a that means that only one of the single a teams would be able to make the playoffs. I hate to tell you, but your bashing your own region. I'm just saying...

If region 1-2a would get 3 teams in the playoffs if they were in region 1-1a that means that only one of the single a teams would be able to make the playoffs. I hate to tell you, but your bashing your own region. I'm just saying...

How is that bashing my region? Shouldn't the AA conferance be noticably better than the single A conferance??? If you think about what I said, I basicly said overall, Region1A is strong than Region 1AA...

How is that bashing my region? Shouldn't the AA conferance be noticably better than the single A conferance??? If you think about what I said, I basicly said overall, Region1A is strong than Region 1AA...

Yes, a AA region should be better than a A region. If you think about what you said, 1-2A is noticably better than your precious 1-1A. The same goes for 1-3A. Only one team from 1-2A could definitely make the playoffs in that region. This year one other team might compete for the number 4 spot.

Yes, a AA region should be better than a A region. If you think about what you said, 1-2A is noticably better than your precious 1-1A. The same goes for 1-3A. Only one team from 1-2A could definitely make the playoffs in that region. This year one other team might compete for the number 4 spot.

How am I saying Region 1AA is better when I say they could only MAYBE send 3 teams to the play-offs in region 1A, and we could get 4 in? The last place team in 1A could possibly make the play-offs in 1AA...

Edited by Rangerbook06

I think I'm making it a little confusing... When I say possibly 3 AA teams would make it, what I'm trying to say is that your #3 team (happy Vally), would be hard pressed to make the play-offs in region 1A. Heck, Cloudland is better than Chuckey-Doak, West and North Greene, and they don't even have a conferance win.

I think I'm making it a little confusing... When I say possibly 3 AA teams would make it, what I'm trying to say is that your #3 team (happy Vally), would be hard pressed to make the play-offs in region 1A. Heck, Cloudland is better than Chuckey-Doak, West and North Greene, and they don't even have a conferance win.

Maybe you should worry about your precious Unaka Rangers because they would be very hard pressed to make the playoffs in 2A. After all, this thread is about GP, not there region or any other region.

Edited by cneagles13

Maybe you should worry about your precious Unaka Rangers because they would be very hard pressed to make the playoffs in 2A. After all, this thread is about GP, not there region or any other region.

Unaka and Cosby are about even with South Greene this year.... And if you weren't ignorent, you would see the region G-P is in has alot to do with what people are talking about on this thread. Their the weak region they are in has some people thinking they are over-rated. I personaly don't think so. Yes, they are in a weak region, but they are still pretty good.

Edited by Rangerbook06

Unaka and Cosby are about even with South Greene this year.... And if you weren't ignorent, you would see the region G-P is in has alot to do with what people are talking about on this thread. Their the weak region they are in has some people thinking they are over-rated. I personaly don't think so. Yes, they are in a weak region, but they are still pretty good.

I'll take that as a complement even though the ignorant part hits below the belt. I think there are quite a few people who could vouch for me when I say that I'm a fairly intelligent person.

Edited by cneagles13